. Chapter 16 .

Teddy's POV:

I woke up to light shining through the bedroom window. I groaned and buried my head into my pillow. Well I thought it was a pillow but I soon realised it was Aurora's boobs, so much better than a pillow.

I slowly sat up away from her after finally adjusting to the bright light from outside.

I got up and went into the bathroom to do my business before coming back to see Aurora still sound asleep.

Her blonde hair was spread over the pillow and she had one air over her eyes and the other was at her side.

She was beautiful.

I looked closer and caught a glance of her new mark that sat on her neck. It looked so good on her.

I couldn't get my eyes off her she was just so breathtaking even in the morning.

I slowly walked closer to the bed and leaned down back onto her chest and looked up at her.

"Hey love." I whispered to her, she stirred slightly in her sleep but didn't wake up so I decided to do the one thing that would wake her up.

I tickled her. That was a BIG mistake.

"TEDDY STOP!" Aurora screamed and she started hitting my face. Now you see why it was a mistake.

"OW FUCK BEE THAT HURT!" I said as I held my cheek that she just hit.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry." She said as she started kissing my face all over. Maybe I should let her hit me more often.

"Can I have another kiss right here?" I pointed to my lips as I sent her my famous puppy dog eyes.

"No bitch i have morning breath." Aurora answers in a duh tone like I should of know that.

"But you just kissed me everywhere else on my face." I reply to her statement.

"Yeah but that wasn't on your lips so you didn't really smell it as much." She says with a shrug and then she just gets up and leaves to the bathroom. Um ok then Aurora you do you hun.

I groaned and decided to get dressed since I needed to talk to Zinc today about the pack and me being the new alpha. Great.

I quickly grabbed some white jeans out of my suitcase and a black jumper along with a plain white polo shirt and put them on just as Aurora came back out of the bathroom.

She smiled at me and I watched as she trailed her eyes down my appearance. Horny fuck.

"My eyes are up here babe." I said while laughing at her. I saw how she snapped her eyes back up to mine and her face blushed a deep red.

"Sorry." She muttered to me as she looked down at the ground.

"Hey you don't need to be sorry I am your mate and boyfriend after all it isn't like your looking at someone else like that." I reply to her as I pull her into my chest and kiss the top of her head.

I loved how easy it was to talk to Aurora she made the better version of me. She was the reason I got up in the mornings and the reason I fell asleep with a smile on my face. It's her. It's always been her I was just to dumb to realise it.