. Chapter 11 .

Aurora's POV:

"Are we done now?!" Teddy whined as he lay back on the bed with a loud huff. I laughed at his mini temper tantrum as I turned in my chair to face him.

"Are you going to stop whining?" I teased him then turned back around in my chair to face Teddy's desk once again.

There were books scattered in different piles all over the desk. The piles consisted of different topics.

One pile was all about the different titles in the wolf packs ranging from alpha, Luna, beta, gamma and so on.

There was another pile filled with books that held information about the PurpleMoon pack and the different people who are apart of it and it's history.

There was then a final pile that held all the information about the mate bond.

That one pile was the most interesting. The fact that behind all those pages held the secretes about mine and Teddy's bond and something about that filled my stomach with butterflies.

"AURORA!" I was pulled away from my thoughts by Teddy's loud voice.

"Uh yeah..." I managed to say as I held my hands over my face to cover the slight blush that coated my cheeks from embarrassment.

"I have been calling your name for like five minutes straight now, what's got into you? Are you ok?"

I turned in my hair once again to face Teddy's curios golden eyes as they stared intently into my blue ones.

"Yeah I'm fine sorry I was busy reading and didn't hear you." I managed to mask the truth with a lie that surprisingly was good enough for Teddy to believe.

"Ok well hand me over another book on the alpha information please, I think I found something out." Teddy said as his eyes flashed with excitement.

I quickly grabbed the book off the desk and handed it to him, I watched in awe as he started to read the book.

There was something about boys reading books that drew me in. The way there eyes filled with all different kinds of emotions as they read the words spread over the page.

It was like they were stuck in a trance and they weren't even trying to break free, but instead let the trance take over them completely as they read further and further into the pages of the book.

Teddy was like that when ever he read. He wouldn't let anything district him from the pages of the book, the way he chewed on his lip while reading over the words. It was addictive to watch Teddy read.

"Stop starting at me." Teddy suddenly said in a low voice, but he continued to stare at the page he was reading.

"S-sorry." I stuttered out of nervousness of being caught staring.

"Ok Aurora come here I think I've found out something." Teddy said while patting the empty space next to him on the bed.

I swallowed the lump that seemed to be forming in my throat as I slowly made my way over towards him.

I took a seat next to him and moved closer so my head was almost leaning on his shoulder as I looked down at the book that was placed on his lap.