. Chapter 29 .

Teddy's POV:

"Push them open." I said to James signalling for him to open the metal doors to the pack house/ cave.

I watched as James pushed the heavy metal doors effortlessly and instantly we were hit with that same gunshot like noise.

'So it begins.' Said Riley entering my head.

"Yeah Riley it begins i want you to know what ever happens you will always be my wolf I love you." I relied as I got ready to shift.

"I love you to teddy."

I shifted into my wolf and ran towards the first windego I could see followed by a witch I bit one of its legs making it scream in pain as it collapsed onto the floor before I had a time to attack again the witch snapped her fingers and the windego Infront of me burned it a crisp. Oh.

One by one all the Windego's slowly burned to ash and all that was left was black ash on the floor of the woods.

I walked over to Aurora in wolf form and budged her leg with my hose making her smile and stroke my fur.

"So. You now have witches on your side. Paretic." Said a deep voice from the woods.

I growled as I stood infront of Aurora.

"How stupid can you be to trust witches zinc?" Asked the voice still with no face to match.

"Zinc?" I mind linked the voice in confusion.

"We'll since zinc is the alpha of the purple moon pack." Replied the stranger.

"Although I hear my grandson is the new so called leader. Oh how I wish I killed you with your parents Teddy." My eyes wondered. It couldn't be.

"How are you alive?" I mind linked my so called grandfather.

"We'll just because the books say I'm dead doesn't mean I am Teddy son and I am here to finish what I started and that is killing every last one of the purple moon pack and making MY pack the top." Replied my grandfather as he emerged from the woods with loads of wolves behind him.

"Im sorry alpha Teddy we can't help you anymore we did everything the contract told us." Said Lacey the leader of the coven.

"The necklace is in auroras pocket take it and go." I mind linked lacey still holding eye contact with my grandfather.

"How I've missed this pack, so many memories get do you remember when I killed your alpha and your Luna oh the memoirs." Fury burned through my bones and then my eyes turned purple.

Riley's PO?V:

How I've been craving this. To fight. I need vengeance. And I need it now.

"ATTACK!" I mind link my pack making each wolf run and start clawing, biting, scratching their emeries.

I watched as Aurora stabbed wolf after wolf followed by Daisy and Brandon.

Suddenly I felt heat. Loads of heat surround the woods. A fire?

I had no time to look as my 'grandfather' was now right in front of me.