. Chapter 8 .

Aurora's POV:

I woke up to a strong grip on my waist. What the fuck?!

I looked down to see a veiny hand placed on top of my stomach. Teddy.

I knew straight away from the rings that it was Teddy because he never seems to take them off. I slowly tried to release his arm from my waist so I could get up but he only tightened his grip on me and pulled me even closer to his chest.

"Teddy." I whispered to him as I turned around so I was now facing him. He was sleeping so peacefully. His dark hair fell over his forehead due to not being styled and his plump, red lips looked so.... kissable.

He looked so innocent and peaceful. I slowly brought my hand up towards his hair and started to run my fingers through his soft hair.

His eyebrows instantly relaxed due to my touch and he sighed a breath of relief and moved even closer to me so out noses touched.

'He is so....different when he sleeps.' I thought to myself. I watched him for ages feeling mesmerised by him.

Soon he started to wake up, he opened one of his golden eyes and looked towards me and smiled.

"Hey." He said in a raspy voice. Damn his morning voice sounds so damn gorgeous.

"Hi." I replied returning his smile with one of my own. Teddy slowly released me and sat up in my bed.

"How did you get in?" I asked him as I also sat up and faced him as he leaned against my head board.

"I climbed through the window, me and Riley couldn't get to sleep I think it was the mate bond because you weren't with me so I came here." Teddy said nonchalantly.

"Ok but next time wake me up first before deciding to sneak into my room." I replied to him and kissed him on the forehead before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"So what time are we heading to the library!?" I asked him from the bathroom, slightly yelling so he could hear me but not to loud so my family didn't wake up.

"We can leave after we eat breakfast, the sooner we arrive there the better!" Teddy replied to me.

"Ok sounds fine to me!" I said back and finished brushing my hair and teeth.

I moved out of the bathroom and into my closet to find an outfit to wear to the library.

I quickly decided on a plain white long sleeved shirt and some pink sweat pants. I then went into the bathroom again to change.