. Chapter 14 .

Teddy's POV:

I drove down the dirt road that the GPS told me to follow. This shit looked straight out of a horror movie.

There was trees and woods on both sides of the dirt road leaving it deserted and over grown.

Aurora, Brandon and Daisy were all asleep in the car. When the wolf book said that the pack house was five miles away from our hotel I didn't think it meant five hours.

Yeah I've been driving for five hours and finally after a long LONG time it was finally time for us to leave this damn car. Almost.

I turned the last corner of the dirt road and was met with a large black metal gate. The gate looked old and rusted and had pain cracking and chipping off the metal.

The gate was bent like someone had drove a car into it and the trees that surrounded the huge house behind the gate made it look dark and almost hidden from the rest of the world.

I decided to leave everyone else in the car as I got out and went towards the gate.

I stopped right In front of it and looked straight ahead to see a huge mansion about twenty feet away from the gate.

There was a huge cobble some driveway in front of it that had a statue in the middle of it. The stature was of a wolf, the wolf was made of stone and looked like it was howling and it's face was pointed up towards the sky.

I looked at the house once again to see it was black. The bricks were black. The door was black. The windows were stained black. It almost looked abandoned.

"Are you sure were at the right place?" A sleepy voice Muttered from behind me.

I swiftly turned around to see Aurora walking up to me while rubbing her eyes. Her hair was in knots and her clothes were all crinkled but she still looked breath taking.

"Yeah I'm sure. Let's wake the others up and go inside." I said with excitement as I walked back to the car and woke the others up.

"Come on bitches time to get up where here!" I said while shaking both Brandon and Daisy by their shoulders.

"Fuck off Teddy I'm coming!" Daisy said and got out the car with anger.

She is not a morning person. She never has been and sure as hell never will be.

"Come on Brandon I'm sure there's some hotties here you can eye fuck." I said while rolling my eyes, this made Brandon jump up out of the car and practically sprint towards the gate.

I chuckled at his actions and followed him towards the gate where all four of us were walking towards.

"Um Teddy bear? How do you plan on opening this gate?" Brandon asked using his nick name for me that I hated.

"It's bent so we just have to squeeze through the gap and walk to the mansion." I replied like it was the easiest thing in the world.

"Ok well if it's so easy you go first." Aurora said while raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow at me.

I shrugged at her and walked to the gate and swiftly squeezed my body through the gap.