. Epilogue 2 .

Teddy's POV:

It's been a rough 10 years distance was hard for me and Aurora but it was all worth it when she turned 20 she moved to the UK to finish her study in policing and is now a FBI agent and also a Luna.

We live in the pack house with our pack and our 2 year old daughter Delilah.

Aurora gave birth to Delilah when she was 24 and I was 26 she is the light we needed in our lives. She is going to be a great Luna some day.

"Hey." A sleep Aurora said as she sat down on my lap in my office.

"Good morning I said as I kissed her cheek and started working on the new pack alliances.

"How are you and Riley?" She asked as she leaned back into me rubbing her belly.

"Good and how are you and baby?" I asked lifting her stomach up making her instantly relax.

"Good I missed you." She said as she rubbed my hair.

"Yeah I can tell." I laughed.

"We have dinner at Brandon's later." I said making Aurora instantly excited.

"Yes I missed him so much we also have a flight next week to see both our parents in America." Aurora said making me nod.

"Ok I'm going to get ready I'll see you later." She said as she walked out our office.

"Daddy?" A sweet voice said from my office door.

"Yes baby?" I asked as my beautiful daughter came and sat on my lap.

"I drew you and daddy Riley a picture." Delilah said as she showed me a picture of a few wonky lines.

"It is so beautiful lilah I love it thankyou im found to stick it on my office wall with the others." I said making her smile.

"Can I speak to daddy Riley?" She asked

"Of course baby." I said before letting Riley take control.

Riley's POV;

"Boo." My beautiful daughter said as I saw her golden eyes staring at me.

"Hello little lady." I said kissing her head.

"I drew you a picture daddy said that he will frame it on the wall. Can I ride daddy's wolf later, ooooo can I have ice cream and watch a movie with you later can you help me build my animal puzzle?" Delilah asked as she shoved the picture in my face.

"Yes I can help you and yes we can watch a movie later and he's you can have ice cream and that picture is beautiful Delilah." I said kissing her cheek." Delilah will go get her puzzle." She said as she hopped off my lap and went into my draws of my office and pulled out a box with the puzzle inside.

"Ok let's do this."

Aurora's POV:

"Hey James." I said as I entered the kitchen seeing James sat at the bar with a beer in his hand.

"Drinking already?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"Mhm." Is all he said taking a swig of his drink.

"She'll come back I promise she's just taking time." I said referring to Daisy.

"I hope your right." Replied James as he sighed and went back to his room.

I sat there thinking to myself about how much I wanted James and Daisy to get their happy ending.

END OF STORY

I SAVED THE LONG BORING AUTHOR NOTES TO THE END BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IVE UPSET ALOT OF MY READERS SO LET ME EXPLAIN.

I have been super busy with a new job and a new change in my life and haven't had time to finish or write books but now I've settled and things have calmed down in my life I thought I would finish this long over due book I hope you enjoyed it and I will try my best to finish 'Mr. Mafia' before starting the book about Daisy and James I really hoped o
You enjoyed and I am so so so so so sorry it took me so long to update i love you all
Also there will be a lot for of Teddy and Aurora, Brandon and zinc in my new story about Daisy and James  I am going to write all the parts of the story first before publishing so no one is left on a cliff hanger.

I work In a preschool and a lot of my time is dedicated to that but I will defo write about James and Daisy because I have so many ideas for their story line I have loads of ideas for future stories to once I've finished 'Mr.mafia' hope you readers are all ok.

🤍