. Chapter 4 .

*TW: Scenes of rape in this chapter read at your own risk (I will tell you when the scenes start and finish*

Teddy's POV:

"Ok so why can't I just go with you to the party?" I asked Aurora as she was getting in my car so I could take her since she was sneaking out to go to this party.

"Because Teddy you weren't invited." I sighed and nodded my head as I turned the key in the car.

The drive was silent but nice I occasionally snuck glances at Aurora while she looked out the window. Her blonde hair was hung in lose curls and her dress complimented her curves perfectly.

She was a fourteen year old girl living in a eighteen year old girls body. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off her, but where have these sudden feelings come from? I've never felt like this towards her before, ever.

"Ok were here now get your ass out the car before I go inside with you." I said to her, making her roll her eyes and exit my car.

I watched as she went inside the house and was greeted by her friends. I sighed and started driving home.

Aurora's POV:

The house was decorated with different coloured lights and a disco ball, this was like a party you see in those cringy teen romance movies, but minus the alcohol since we are literally fourteen.

"WHO'S READY TO GET FUCKED UPPP!" Someone suddenly said from the living room door. I turned to see my friends older brother coming inside with packets of beer in his hands. Shit.

"WOAH YES! ALCOHOL!" Someone shouted and ran over to him.

"Um Bella, why is there alcohol?" I asked starting to get a bit nervous.

"Ugh lighten up Aurora it's fine one beer won't kill you." She rolled her eyes at me and walked over to her brother to grab a drink.

I want to go home. Is all I could think of.
Why did I come here?

*start of mature scene with mentions of rape*

"Hey beautiful, I love the dress wanna come sit with me?" A deep voice said from besides me. I turned around to see a man properly in his early twenties with dark black hair and deep blue eyes. He was sitting sprawled out on my coach and he had a bottle of JD in his left hand.

"Um no thank you." I said politely and started walking away from him. I then felt a hand suddenly sake around my waist and pull me onto his lap making me gasp and struggle out of his iron grip.

"Ugh you smell so good." He muttered as he sniffed my hair. Now I really want to go home.

"GET OFF ME!" I screamed this time trying to push and punch at his chest and arm so he'll release his grip around my waist.

"STOP MOVING YOU FUCKING SLUT!" He said to me as he took another swig of his alcohol and tried to lean into me to kiss me, I dodged the kiss so he ended up kissing the air and tried again to release myself from his grip.

"I SAID STOP MOVING!" He screamed and in a matter of seconds I was over his shoulder while he was carrying me up the stairs. I looked around at everyone in the party for any signs of help but they were all to busy dancing and drinking to care.