. Chapter 13 .

Aurora's POV:

After Teddy and Brandon's graduation we all packed up almost instantly ready to leave for the trip to England.

It was finally our summer break and everyone was excited to leave.

Me and Teddy knew where the pack house was located so we booked a hotel that was around five miles away from the house. It was a nice hotel and the closest one to the house since the pack house was located in the middle of no where.

Our parents agreed that we could all go since it was the country they were all born. Teddy's grandad also moved back to England a few years ago so he's excited to see him.

After packing all my suitcases with Daisy we got into a cab and made our way to the airport to meet the boys there.

****

"Hey hey heyyyyy!" Brandon was the first to say as he ran up to us and pulled us into a huge bear hug.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek as a greeting only to soon after he pulled into a hug from Teddy.

"I missed you princess." I looked up in shock to see Riley had taken control, his purple eyes staring deeply into mine.

"I missed you to Riley." I replied and stood on my tiptoes to place a light kiss onto his lips.

"Now hide your eyes or give Teddy back control before someone sees." I muttered as I shoved a pair of sunglasses onto Riley and Teddy's face.

"I like when your bossy, it's a turn on princess." Riley growled in a low voice as he moved his hand towards my ass and gave it a light tap.

"Riley if you don't stop that shit I will chop your dick off." I said in a low voice at an attempt to be intimidating but failed miserably as I was much smaller than Teddy and Riley.

"Fine I'll give Teddy back control but after I get another kiss." Riley smirked at me and leaned down so his face was now In front of mine.

I looked behind me to see Daisy and Brandon had been to busy fighting to even notice Riley's eyes so I quickly took the sunglasses off and kissed him passionately.

The kiss send waves of fire through my body, when my lips touched his it made them feel warm and sent a small prickly feeling over them. It was like I was in a different world when I kissed him.

"Damn I still can't get over how good it feels to kiss you even after a year." Teddy was now back in control and had my face cupped in his large hands.

"Yeah well that's the mate bond babes." I replied with a smirk and walked off back to Daisy and Brandon but with Teddy's hand tightly around my waist.

"Come on let's get on that planeee!" Brandon squealed and ran with his Louis Vuitton hand bag and matching suitcase towards the que to check in.

"Come on then I guess Brandon knows what he's doing." Daisy said as she also followed Brandon towards the que.

"I'm nervous to meet the pack." Teddy said to me but quiet enough so no one else could hear him.