. Chapter 19 .

Teddy's POV:

"What do you mean me and Aurora are the chosen ones what the fuck?!" I asked Zinc while furrowing my eyebrows at him.

He leaned back in his chair and looked nonchalantly at me before finally speaking.

"Well it may not have been a Windigo that you heard but if it is then you'll have to stay here for a little longer than planned. You see the reason the Windego's didn't try and kill you last night is because we have witches who help out with our pack and they have put protective spells all around the pack house in every corner so as soon as you step out of the front gates of this house the spell will not protect you from any thing like the Windego's." Zinc said in a serious tone as he remained to stare at me with his serious alpha look.

"Ok so your suggesting that me, Aurora, Daisy and Brandon all stay here longer than we are supposed to?" I ask zinc getting a little scared myself.

"Yes and in that time I will train you all to fight and I'll also train you to become an alpha and Aurora a Luna." Zinc said with a shrug as he got up from his chair.

Now get out of my office and go tell the others about our plan. We start training tomorrow morning at 5am sharp." Zinc finished off as he started to clean his desk.

"Good luck with getting Brandon up then." I replied before exiting his office and going to find the others.

***

One I found the others I explained to them what mine and Zinc's plan was which made Brandon pissed off about having to wake up early which then made him storm into Zinc's office and start shouting at him. Poor Zinc.

I was now sitting on the plush couch with Aurora in my arms as we watched TV after I explained to her about the noise we both heard she wouldn't leave my side even when I needed to go to the toilet she would sit inside the bathroom with me on the floor.

"So about these Windego things are they really that dangerous I mean I looked them up on google and what it said about them wasn't something that you just brush off, especially when there after you." Aurora now sat up and looked at me with a fearful expression.

"How about we look on YouTube or something for the sound a Windego makes and if it's the same as the sound we heard last night then we know that they are after us." I suggested to her.

When ever Aurora gets scared it makes me scared and right now I'm scared not only for my life but for Aurora's to.

The Windego's only ever kill the people who they have targeted anyone else who is near their targets they don't harm so I wasn't worried about Daisy or Brandon's or Zinc's life, but that's different for both me and Aurora.

"I need to call my mum and make sure that she knows what's going on even if I have to lie I just need to tell her that I'm staying in England for longer than expected."

I nodded my head and watched as Aurora left into the kitchen not to far away from me as she still didn't plan on leaving my side any time soon which I was ok with.

"Oh come onnnn pleaseeeee!" I heard Brandon's voice say as he entered the kitchen with Zinc by his side.

"No Brandon you have to do the training to end of." Zinc said with a scowl on his face.