. Chapter 21 .

Aurora's POV:

I woke up to someone running there fingers down my back, I sighed and stretched out my limps but quickly stopped when I felt a pain in my lower region.

"Morning bee." Teddy's voice spoke as he lifted my chin to look at him.

I smiled a tired smile as I tried to rise from the couch but only fell again due to the pain in my legs and core.

"Your in pain to huh." Teddy muttered as he kissed the top of my head and started playing with my hair.

"Yeah." I muttered as I rested my head back on top of Teddy's chest as he continued to rub my back soothingly.

We were both still on the couch in the basketball courts closet under a soft white blanket and I was wearing one of Teddy's large T-shirts and he was wearing a pair of basketball shorts.

"How did I end up wearing one of your T-shirts?" I asked as I looked back up into his golden eyes.

"I changed you into it after Riley let me have control back since you fell asleep after round four." Teddy said as he lowered his hand to my ass and started running it making me sigh and just let him do it for once.

"Don't we have to start training today?" I suddenly remembered as I shot up from my seat ignoring the pain in my body as I made my way to the clothes on the floor and scooped the them up all while trying to put some shorts on.

"Oh shit yeah let's go back to the room and shower before we need to meet Zinc in the gym." Teddy said as he to shot up and took some of the clothes out of my hands as we both slowly made our way to our room.

One we made it to our room we both took turns showering even though Teddy insisted we showered together and we got changed into some workout clothes and left for the gym.

By the time we arrived at the gym it was already three hours after the time Zinc told us to meet him, me and Teddy both pushed into the room to be met with a very angry looking Zinc and a very tired Brandon but i couldn't see Daisy anywhere.

"Where the fuck were you both training started three hours ago how did Brandon get here before you nut heads?" Zinc questioned but stopped when he received an angry look from Brandon.

"We um lost track of time sorry but where here now." Teddy spoke up as he moved further into the room, pulling me with him so we stood in front of Zinc.

"Where were you anyway when I checked this morning in your room you both weren't in there so where were you both?" Brandon spoke up as he looked at me and Teddy with a questionable look on his face.

"Um we fell asleep in the theatre room on our mini date." Teddy replied with surprising confidence in his tone as he sent me a slight smirk.

"Let's just get you trained. I already trained Brandon and as you can see he didn't take it well but I'm sure he's just doing this because he wants me to feel bad." Zinc said while sending Brandon a narrowed eyed look to which Brandon just smiled and left the gym.

"So how about you two nut heads start on the treadmills to get you warmed up." Zinc demanded while pointing over towards the six black treadmills that all lined against the back wall of the gym.

"I'm to old for this shit." Teddy muttered as he dragged his feet along the floor all while pulling me along with him.

The pain in my legs was still there but bearable now.

"Come on I want you both running like leopard's and if I see one of you slacking, I will throw ice cold water over you. GOT IT?!" Zinc's loud ass voice echoed through the gym making me sigh and nod my head as I started up the treadmill.

"COME ON LETS MOVE IT, MOVE IT LIKE KING JULIAN DOES HE MOVES FASTER THAN YOU TWO BABOONS!"

I rolled my eyes and started to speed up making my legs burn from the pain of both last night and the running i was doing.

I looked over at Teddy to see him running with no issues what do ever. Show off.

I hate being human sometimes, wolves are so much faster even in their human form.

"AURORA! COME ON DARLIN I KNOW YOUR HUMAN BUT SIS, EVEN BRANDON RAN FASTER THAN YOU!" Zinc's annoying ass yelling filled my ears making me huff in frustration and speed up once more.

"AND TIME!" Zinc said not even a minute later signalling to us that it was time to get off the dreaded treadmill.

"AURORA! If someone was chasing you let's see maybe for example a FUCKING WINDEGO! You will be dead." Zinc screamed at me making my eyes water slightly but I knew better than to cry in front of anyone.

"And you Teddy. You were good but that is due to your supernatural speed." Zinc said to Teddy while patting him on the shoulder.

What an asshole.

"Now I want to see your punching skills so both of you walk over to the punching bags please." Zinc said as he pointed over towards the three punching bags that hung from the ceiling.

I walked over not waiting for Teddy as I started to get frustrated with always getting picked on.

"Now copy what I do to get the power into your punch." He said as he walked over to the third bag and moved into a slightly crouched position with one foot in front of the other and he punched into the bag using all his strength, which caused the bag to fly backwards and almost hit the other bags.

"Now you just copy me and then if I think your punching is shit I'll help you perfect it." Zinc said while only looking at me.

I feel soooo wanted here right now.

"OK THATS IT. Zinc I've had it with you looking at my fucking mate like she's a piece of fucking dirt under your shoe. SHE IS A FUCKING HUMAN BEING, she has feelings and if you think she's bad at punching or running then I'll fucking train her myself!" I stared at Teddy wide eyed since I didn't expect him to stick up for me like that.

"I-" "no I'm not finished. If you are disgusted or uncomfortable by the fact she is a human then take a look at YOUR OWN MATE WHO FYI IS ALSO A HUMAN. Just because Aurora isn't as strong as all the men you have trained in the past DOESN'T MEAN SHE ISN'T CAPABLE OF DOING WHAT ANYONE ELSE IN THIS HOUSE CAN DO! And when you shout at her right in front of me and expect me to just stand there and do nothing while I watch her fight back the tears that YOU made, I am going to say something." Teddy cut zinc off with a whole other rant.

"Ok I'm sorry I'm just not used to training women and I don't think she's weak because she's human and not wolf like us, I just know she isn't as strong because she has no supernatural strength in her. I want her to not get hurt Ted, and I know I should of been more respectful but it's just the way I am when it comes to training new people."

"I'm sorry for shouting Aurora and I'll try and be more gentle with my training and words used." Zinc finished up his apology and walked towards me and engulfed me in a hug which only lasted a few seconds before Teddy was pulling him back.

"Ok now let's get this training done the right way."

END OF CHAPTER