Thanks!

So this is it....

THE END!!

I started this story in June 2018 and it's ending now June 2021. I have given 3 years to this book, and I think it's finally time for me to Move on.

I have always loved writing for you all and I just can't thank you enough for all the support that your have given me over the years. You all have repeatedly encouraged me to continue writing and I love you all so so much for that.

From being a free student at college, I have grown up to become an overly busy working professional. And you all have tolerated my tardiness all through the story. I have been either too lazy to write or too busy or mostly never being satisfied with what I have managed to type out, but you guys have always waited patiently for me to update. 

You guys are literally the best readers.

As for Manik and Nandini, I am working on an epilogue for you all and will be posting it out real soon. I hope you all loved reading their journey in Love... What Bullshit!!! as much as I loved creating it. I am so grateful I was able to share this story with you all and above all complete it, coz with all the new things happening around me I didn't think finishing this would ever be possible.

Ending this has made me super emotional and believe it or not, I am seeing EVERY single notification, reading ALL the COMMENTS. I scroll through it frequently, but I am not sure of how many would I be able to reply to. Thank you for all the meaningful comments and messages, these were what pushed me forward and kept me writing on and on. 

A lot of you have been requesting me for a sequel, Sorry to disappoint you guys, but this is it. Love... What Bullshit ends here. I really don't want to kill the essence of the story by dragging it any further.

Now moving on, I did mention a new story coming up. And I do have the plot going on and on in my head for quite sometime now. But before I start putting it all out, I wanted to ask you guys something. What kind of a story do you want me to form,

1. MANAN ff again?

2. New Characters?

As I mentioned above, the idea is still just in my head, I will need time to put it out in a form for you all to read, which along with my job and MBA going all together is going to be a task in itself.

Anyways, more of my rant later.

Thank you all once more for the tremendous Love and Support!

LOL🤣🤣🤣(here it means Lots of love😘)
Navya!