Part 43

Manik: Nandini, are u done? We r leaving....
Manik said barging in Nandini's cabin the next day as she worked.

Nandini: Uhm...
Nandini cleared her throat making him look up from his watch when he saw a middle aged couple sitting in front of Nandini, as she sat there on the couch with her sheets spread in front of her.

Manik: Oh I didn't know u had company.... Sorry to interrupt.
He gave a polite nod to the couple receiving their smiles.

Nandini: Anyways, Meet Mr. Manik Malhotra.... And Manik, these are Mr. and Mrs. Shah, we'll be constructing a home for them, on their plot in Mud Island.

Manik: Hello!
Manik said shaking hands with the guy, before he joined them, taking a seat next to Nandini.

The couple smiled at it when the lady spoke up,
Mrs. Shah: U two really do look great together!

Both Manik and Nandini got alerted by her comment while the lady's husband shushed her up.

Mrs. Shah: Ohh Aren't u both together? I just saw all those pictures in the newspapers today and thought so.

She apologized politely when Manik suddenly asked,
Manik: Newspapers? What pictures are u talking about?

Mr. Shah: The Mumbai Mirror...
The guy too joined in this time only for Manik to exchange a short glance with Nandini before he got up.

Manik: U continue, I'll just wait for u over here...

He moved towards the other end of the cabin and sat on the chair, taking out his phone and searching for the news article the couple was talking about. He found the article and saw a big picture of Fab5 entering the venue in all their might. A similar look of proud and accomplishment came onto his face like everytime, when he saw Fab5 touching heights.

He scrolled down the screen and read the article,
"The last night in the city of dreams passed in the beautiful Music being busted through the speakers. Our favorite Fab5 launched another beautiful album for the Q-Label production house.

Love was clearly in the air as the Romantic Album hit the floor with an equally amazing party, which had all the big faces of the industry grooving together onto the beats. The album seems already an hit as it ranked the No. 1 position on the YouTube Trending list, in just a day.

To make the night even special the guys of the band went on for an impromptu live performance right when the night started getting on tracks. Manik Malhotra along with his friends and band members, Cabir Dhawan and Dhruv Vedant performed a beautiful romantic track from the Album which as he said, "Was on a very special Request, from an even more special Person!!!"

Until now words about the love life of this Lead Singer have always been the least. Though all the other members of the band have been open about their relationship status always, Manik Malhotra has never been heard to be in one. And looking upon his large fan following comprising a very bigger ratio of females, he was surprising always outside the limelight when it came to his Romantic Life.

Whispers have naturally been going from ear to ear now, on who this Special Person could be. What also interested many eyes was the lead's constant company and date to the party. The ever so growing young Businessman, was seen with a beautiful lady close on his side all throughout the party. Recognized as Nandini Kapoor, the Head Design Consultant in the RM Heights, she was the only person to be invited to the party, who was not from the 'Flash and Click' Industry.

'Manik Sir and Nandini Ma'am do own a very close bond between them. They are very good friends and are seen together quite a lot in Office', came a word from an inner source of the RM Heights.