Part 3

Part 3:
The next day Nandini spent her evening with Aliya as they recalled their childhood days and had a nice girl time. Nandini was someone in front of whom aliya always opened up freely and thus, this reunion kinda help her a lot. A week passed by with no more meetings btw the sisters while Fab5 seemed to hv forgotten Nandini. It was Sunday when Aliya was sitting at her place chilling out when she heard a knock on her room.

Aliya: Yes!!

Nandini: Am I allowed in?
Nandini said opening up the door. Aliya smiled looking at her and jumped up in excitement.

Aliya: Nandu!! U don't even hv to ask babe...

Nandini hugged her as they both settled down on the bed.

Aliya: By the way... I love ur dress its so beautiful yet simple, it suits u!!

 I love ur dress its so beautiful yet simple, it suits u!!

Nandini: Coming from the diva herself!! Ohh I'm flattered.
Nandini said dramatically and both of them burst into laughter. And again the girls got into their usual talks laughing out at every silly thing.

About an hour passed away and still they both were sitting comfortably on the couch with coffee mugs in their hands. When Nandini burst out laughing at something Aliya told her.

Nandini: I can't believe u seriously did that!! OMG.. I pity the old lady, no wonder she never came back to ur boutique again.

Aliya: Arey I didn't hv any option yr..
She was so damned out that perfect colour n design that she completely forgot the fact that a dress made for size 0 would look different for size 10 lady...

Nandini laughed out again at Aliya's face when the door flung open.

"Where the fuck is ur God damn Phone??"
shouted Mukti as she entered the room without knocking. Following her were the others. Tension clearly written on their faces.

Aliya: Mukti...

Mukti's unguarded entry dropped out Nandini's laughter. All of them took a minute to make sure everything was fine as their tension was released from their faces.

Aliya: What's happening guys??

Mukti: I m calling u from about an hour.... Can't u even answer ur calls!!

Aliya picked up her phone and checked it as she said apologetically
Aliya: I m sorry... It was on silent and I completely forgot it!!

All of them sighed at her face as she looked down when Dhruv stepped forward and held her by her shoulders,
Dhruv: Its ohk aliya.... U don't need to be sorry!! But plz try not repeating this again. We were hell worried for u....

Aliya: I won't.. I promise!!
Aliya said slowly while Dhruv took her in a hug. Nandini smiled at them when Cabir noticed her.

Cabir: Hey Nandini....

Nandini: Hi guys!!

All of them smiled at her while Dhruliya broke the hug and Nandini got up walking towards them.