Part 55

Nandini: You know that I m not gonna do it for u right?
Nandini said wrapping her arms in front of her chest as she glared at a particular guy, who was moving through the room finding something hurriedly.

Manik: Nandini plz yr.... U know I would hv done it myself if I had time.

Nandini: No.... U would hv done it if u had heard me last night and not wasted ur time playing video games with Cabir, Abhi and Dhruv.
She said making him give her a cheeky smile knowing she was right.

Nandini: Ur smile is not gonna work her Manik...

Manik: Plz....
He said again this time moving towards her as he gave her an apologetic look. Nandini continued glaring at him before a sigh erupted her mouth and she waved her hand in defeat.

Nandini: Fine! I pack ur stuff....

Manik: Yessss..... Thank u so much! U r the best...

Nandini: Yeah yeah I know...
She muttered as she got up from the bed and walked closer to him fixing the jacket that he had thrown over himself hurriedly.

Nandini: Now do u plan to make a Zoo out here in this room or u are gonna tell me what are u looking for!

Manik: My File... The Red chillies album deal! We hv the meeting in an hour and I don't know where the hell did I keep it.

Nandini rolled her eyes at his words as she walked over to his desk and fliped through the stack of files before pulling out one. She moved back to him and handed it over to him without saying anything.

Manik: I don't know what would I do without u...

Nandini: Receive a nice kick on ur ass by Mukti.... And a punch by Cabir probably..
Nandini replied back with a smirk while Manik chuckled with a nod.

Manik: Thanks... Anyways I'll see u in the evening. Bye!

Nandini: Bye...
Nandini wished him back as he rushed out of the door leaving her with a job to pack his luggage for their Honeymoon in the mess that they called their room.

It was a weekday but they were both off work as Nyonika wanted them to spend a day at the Malhotra Mansion before they left. And now on the last day, her husband realised that he hasn't done any packing and he had a meeting to attend.

Nandini looked at the time and found it to be 12 in the afternoon when she sorting the messed up room before packing for him. By the time she finished it was almost 3 in the afternoon leaving her damn tired to even think about going and eating something. She simply decided to take a nap and rest for some time.

It was around 5 in the evening when Nandini walked downstairs moving towards the kitchen directly to find Nyonika standing there talking to the cook.

Nandini: Good evening Mom!

Nyonika: Good evening dear.... Where have u been? I was about to come and check on u!
Nyonika said smiling up at her as Nandini took out some juice from the fridge and poured a glass for herself. She offered some to Nyonika who politely declined as Nandini took a seat on the counter.

Nandini: I was busy packing Manik's stuff for tmrw mrng... I finished far past lunch time and then thought to take a nap. Sorry, I hope u didn't wait up much during lunch.

Nyonika: Its alright dear.... Anyways u must be hungry, u want me to put up something quick for u?

Nandini: Ohh no... I m fine with this juice for now, if I eat now, I'll be too full for dinner later. I think I'll have the dinner directly.
Nandini said pouting at her while Nyonika chuckled hitting the side of her head softly.