Part 91

"God... I m never gonna get drunk ever again!!" Cabir exclaimed holding onto his head the next morning at breakfast. Everyone shook their heads at him except for Mukti who too was holding up her head due to hangover.

Navya: I have heard u say that at least once every week for the past 5 years.

Cabir glared at her for a second before looking down again.
Cabir: U should be encouraging me, babe... Not teasing me!

Navya: Well I don't know about encouraging, but I sure did try to discourage u last night when u went on from one drink to another.
Navya muttered making the others chuckle.

Nandini: Okay now since these two are almost wasted out today, I guess we should keep the trekking for some other day. How about we go visit some of those historical temples out here? I really do have a few in mind where I want to pray.

Manik nodded almost immediately while Aliya spoke up,
Aliya: I guess Nandini is right, trekking is not gonna be possible today.

Abhi: I agree!!
The others too agreed for the plan as Nandini spoke up.

Nandini: Okay then... Let's just all get ready and meet downstairs at the lobby in like half an hour?

Navya: Sure!
Rishab: Done.

All of them agreed to it as they finished up their breakfast when a waiter walked closer and placed two glasses on the table,
"Ma'am your order!" He said looking at Nandini who simply thanked him as he walked off.

Nandini picked up the glasses and passed one each to Cabir and Mukti,
Nandini: Here... It'll help in your hangover guys!

Mukti: Gosh Nandini, u r a savior!

They all moved to their rooms to get ready while Manik arranged for two rented cars for them to use for their remaining days. He got back to his room later, too find Nandini standing in front of the mirror putting on a few accessories. She picked up a simple neckpiece when Manik walked closer to her and took it from her hand, tying it up for her.
Manik: U look beautiful!

Nandini smiled up at him as he clasped her neckpiece and kissed her shoulder before turning her to face him

Nandini: Thank u...

Manik: I was willing to ask u something, Ms. Moorthy!

Nandini raised her brows as he called her Ms. Moorthy but still smiled at him with a confused expression.
Nandini: Sure Mr. Malhotra, why so formal?

Manik: Well, I was thinking what would you say if I maybe invited you out for a date tonight. U know, just u and me for a simple romantic dinner date.

Nandini smiled further at this before folding her arms in front of her.
Nandini: Umn... I don't know. U see I m a married woman, I don't think my husband would appreciate me going out for a romantic evening with someone else.