Part 19

The next day at work went quite busy for Manan. Where Nandini was busy working over the Design for the new project, while Manik and Cabir were on other stuff.

It was post lunch time when the phone on nandini's desk rang, she took out the pencil from her mouth as she sketched on a sheet and picked up the call

"Hello, Nandini Kapoor here, Designing head RM Heights!! How may I help u??"
She said a regular line as soon as she picked it up.

"Nandini, where is ur cell phone?" came a voice which she recognised too well.

Nandini: Ohh Manik... What happened?

Manik: Where is ur phone??
Manik asked again finally making her stop her work and concentrate on his call.

Nandini: Ugh.. I switched it off!! U know this is so freaking frustrating. I mean I so know how I want to design this thing, but its all in my head and I hv been trying so hard, I just can't seem to be able to get it on the paper.... How will I get them work on it!!
Nandini said holding up her head while Manik smiled at her cuteness.

Manik: And to what I guess, u didn't even have ur lunch yet! Right?

Nandini looked at the time realising the lunch time has passed on and then said,
Nandini: Ohh yeah... I didn't even realise the time.... Hv u just gotten free from ur meeting??

"Ohh yes!!" came a reply from him but not on the call and instead in person as the door of her cabin flung open revealing Manik.

Nandini smiled at him keeping the call down when Rishab too entered her cabin behind him.
Nandini: Rishu.. U here!! What a surprise??

Rishab smiled at her but then looked around her in shock. Manik too noticed it as he asked,
Manik: What the hell happened over here Nandini??

Nandini look around understanding their words as she saw her entire cabin filled up with crumbled sheets and her table consisting of fresh sheets spread out.
Nandini pouted looking around herself as she realised the mess that she has created and again held her head in annoyance.