Part 76

Hello people....
Yes, I know I m late! But I was actually having a lot of trouble writing this particular part.

U guys wanted details, while I have never written anything of this sort ever before. I really hope it came out right.

The next update though, is already ready as I wrote it all in one go, not willing to give up on the feels. I will update it in 2 days or so.

Before u go on, a request for all the under 18 readers of mine, read the part on your own risk, I don't want to be spoiling innocent minds out here😅 Even if u skip this particular update, u won't be missing anything on the storyline as it just covers up their deed, as I would like call it.

Enjoy Reading!😉

Manik kissed her fiercely, as he leaned onto the wall, holding her close to himself before breaking away. He rested his forehead on hers as they tried to control their raging hormones.
Manik: We should stop before it gets too difficult for me to do so!!

He opened up his eyes looking at her heaving for air before she opened up hers,

Nandini: What if I don't want u to?

Manik's eyes broadened at her words as he looked deep into her eyes. Before holding onto her tighter, 
Manik: Nandini... U know u don't have to do this just for me right? I would never want to move ahead, taking our relationship to that step unless u are absolutely sure about it. 

Nandini clutched his hair tighter in her fists as she pulled him closer, for the most ardent kiss they ever had. Manik kissed her back with equal fervor as her reaction ticked something within him. Nandini felt light-headed by the kiss as she broke away from him before leaning closer and rested her head onto his chest. She moved one of her hands off his hair and placed it right over his heart, listening to his heart beating thunderously. 

Nandini: I'm so much in Love with You Manik Malhotra... And I want you to make love to me, coz I don't want to wait anymore.

She felt his heartbeat quicken as a small smile came onto her lips, she felt manik's hand on her cheek as he made her break the hug and look up at him. He saw the smile on her face as he cupped her face before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. He bent lower, lifting her up in his arms, they stared straight into each other's eyes as he moved towards the bed. 

Manik laid her down at the center of the bed as he sat by her side, looking at her intently. Nandini lifted up her arms open towards him and curled her fingers, motioning for him to come closer. Manik bent closer towards her, burying her face into the crook of his neck as he kissed where her neck met her shoulder. Nandini's hands grips his hair all over again as she tilted her head to the other side, giving herself over to him.

Feeling him suck and bite onto her skin, she lifted her head off the pillow as a moan escaped her mouth. Moving one of her hands to his front she unbuttoned his dress shirt shiftly, feeling him leave a series of kisses all along her bare shoulders.

He reached the hem of her dress on her arm, when nandini pulled him back, this time taking the lead herself as she kissed his neck, her hands pushing his shirt off his shoulders. Manik helped her at it as he removed his shirt, throwing it aside as his hands grip onto her waist, before rolling onto the bed along with her so that he was now on his back with her lying on top of him.

Nandini explored her claim as her hands moved over his hard chest, taking in every bend and curve. She lips moved on their own accord as she moved lower through his neck to his chest while her hands moved over his ribs, still marvelling over his well defined abs and the way they ended at a perfect V.