Part 83

Hello lovelies.....

Ohk so first of all, this was supposed to be a Holi update, but I don't know what happened and it all got deleted. And I got to know on the night of Holi, after which I wrote it all again.
So, sorry for the unconvinious and thanks for waiting.

I couldn't proof read it this time so stop cooking. So ignore the mistakes please!

Happy belated Holi to all of you.
----------------------------------------------------
Manan continued their night in a very casual  way laughing together at the movie, wrapped up together in their cocoon, protecting each other from the outside world and the hardships of their past. There was nothing special in the routine, but they made it special in their own different way.

(The picture of the cottage once again just as a reminder for all of you

(The picture of the cottage once again just as a reminder for all of you. And for those who had questions about Manik's sister and the cottage as they have forgotten that part, you can refer to parts 26 to 29)

As soon as the movie got over, Nandini looked up at Manik.
Nandini: So what else do u wanna do birthday boy?? Another movie?

Manik smiled down at her and smirked,
Manik: I know what I wanna do... The real question is are you up for it! I m very much willing to unwrap my present now.

Nandini turned to look at him smiling as innocently as she could.
Nandini: What if I m not up to it Mr. Malhotra?

Manik: Then baby I guess I'll have to put in some efforts to change your decision...
Manik whispered with a smile as he pulled her up onto his lap again and bent closer kissing her.

Nandini smiled against his lips, as she wrapped her arm around his neck.

Manik: What did I ever do to deserve you?

Manik whispered a few minutes later as they broke the kiss gasping for air. Nandini chuckled at his words, trying to catch her breath as she cupped his face in her hands,
Nandini: Became the knight in shining armor to save a damsel in distress from her own self.

Manik: Or more like fell in love with the Queen, who in turn changed me from an ordinary man to the most Luckiest guy in the world.

They two of them gazed into each other's eyes, letting those blinks and stares communicate with each other as the words always seemed to fail them. Nandini caressed his face, her touch softer than a feather, still not being able to believe that somehow god saved this miracle for her, whom she now called her husband. Manik closed his eyes in contentment at the feeling of being cherished, being loved.