Chapter 5

After a few months of training with Loki we've grown to become good friends. Formalities are rarely used anymore which is nice. It was weird being called 'Lady Y/N' all the time. It took about 3 months for you to hone your skills and feel confident in them. What You appreciate is not having to use your siren powers for seduction like many of the old texts say. Loki taught you how to combine you 'Siren Songs', as you two call it, and mind control to make your spell almost unbreakable. It gives you full control of the individual You intend to control. You could somewhat mind control in the past but not it this extent. You felt powerful. Confident.
Violence warning
                                                 ~
You walk up to your apartment ready to see Ethan after a long day at work. His love made you feel fuzzy inside. You had never met someone who has made you feel so beautiful and special. You unlock the door and open it. You see a purse sitting on the kitchen counter.

'Strange his mom seems to be here. Didn't know she was coming but that's great! I'll cook dinner," You say to yourself. Your start to take your coat off and hang it on the coat rack by the front door when You hear muffled talking. "Honey? I'm home I was going to make dinner for all three of us," you say walking towards your bedroom about to open the door. You put your hand on the doorknob and hear what you think is moaning. 'There's no way You trust him. He wouldn't do that.' You shake the thought out of your head and open the door expecting to see him and his mother just hanging out except you see a blonde broad in bed with your boyfriend.

They continue to have sex, not noticing you opening the door and standing in the doorway. Your anger rises as you see him kiss her and run his hands all over her body. He never touched you like that. Tears sting your eyes. You watch as he gives a random woman the pleasure of his physical love. In a way he'd never given it to you. He was soft and sweet with her. Not you.
'I'm so close,' you hear him tell her. You think it's the perfect time to interrupt.
'By all means finish up. Don't mind me,' you try to say confidently. Their heads whip around to look at you, faces flush and wide eyed.
'No don't stop don't let me ruin the moment.'
'Y/N..I didn't know you were going to be home yet.'
'Yeah honey I figured I'd surprise you but I think your surprise tops mine for SURE!,' you shout at him. 'Bitch get the fuck out of MY bed,' you say to the woman who is shakily dressing herself to leave and apologizing.
When the woman walks out the apartment you look back at your loving boyfriend, waiting for an explanation.
'Who was she?,' you quietly ask. Still pissed but knowing yelling won't get you anywhere.
'I swear she wasn't anyone. Just a random girl I met when I went out the other day. She meant nothing. I promise Y/N you have to believe me,' he pleads. You have to admit you like how he begs. How you have the control right now. Or so you thought.
'So let me get it straight,' you start, 'just met her yet you fuck her like it's a final goodbye to a lover.  So gentle and soft and caring,' your voice remains soft and quiet. You feel your anger pulse inside of you. You take a step into the room and you look down to notice black tendrils slowly swirling around your fingers. You look at them intrigued.
'I don't love her. Baby I love you,' he tries to remain calm being that he sees your hands as well.
'You know Ethan. I don't think you do,' with a flick of your finger the bed sheets fly off of him and with a raise of your hand he's standing up in front of you.
'What the hell...Y/N are you doing this,' he asks with fear in his voice. You smile and feel you power grow. A voice the doesn't sound like yours comes from your lips. This one sounds like multiple people talking at once, like how a choir sings notes to make a chord. Your voice sounds like a choir of angels as you speak.
'Am I doing this? You really must be fucking stupid to ask me that. Do you see me?,' you make his head look at your hands and then look into your eyes which then turn black, even the whites of your eyes are black and his has a look of pure terror in his eyes.
'Please help me please let me go I promise to do whatever you want. Y/N I'm scared,' and with that you lose your control. Why is he scared of you what have You ever done to him?! He thinks he's scared now, You'll show him what to be scared of.
You start to levitate into the air. You hair whips in the around as your powers pulse around you. Your veins start to turn a light black and it sounds as if more pitches of your voice join, giving you an angelic yet demonic sound.
'You don't know what you should be scared of so let me show you!,' you flick you wrist and hear his arm snap. You see the bone trying to bust through the skin. You hear him scream out in pain but he can't move. You made it to where his muscles are flexed and cannot move. 'Five years together. One of five bones broken,' you snap you fingers on you other hands and hear his other arm break in the same place.
His screams fuel your rage and start to satisfy you. 'Two...,' you close your eyes and grin. 'Three and four,' you twitch your fingers on both hands breaking both is femurs at the same time. He looks on the verge of passing out so you float closer to him. You sing in an ancient tongue but you have no idea what you're saying. Your powers have taken over you but it feels so good allowing it. He starts to relax and look at you with lust in his eyes as he is suspended midair. 'Five,' you whisper before snapping his T12 vertebrae. You pull from his mind letting his body hang as you hold him up with you powers. You feel you anger subsiding as you lower yourself to the ground and he falls down with a thud. You pass out once your feet hit the ground and it's over.
Violence over

                                             ~
You writhe around in your bed but are unable to open yours eyes. Hearing the snapping bones and the limp body hit the floor. You're stuck in a space between reality and dream. You scream and cry out as you feel yourself slowly lift from you bed. Power surging through you. You call for the only person you know can help, " Loki! Please help me," you cry out to him. In a second you hear him enter the room.

"What the hell?!?," he scream as he runs over to you. "Y/N, darling calm yourself focus on centering your power," he tries to tell you. "I can't Loki please get rid of it," you plead.

"Get rid of what? What's in here?," he looks around for danger. "My head please take it out, take the nightmare out," you cry and start to shake.

Loki looks over you one time and gets onto the bed and stands behind you and tells you to focus on him and brace yourself in case you fall. "Just do it," you cry one more time.

You feel Loki's fingers touch your temples and you feel him working in your mind. You know he's seeing your nightmare and for that you are terrified. But him seeing that nightmare/memory isn't as scary as what you were doing before. You try and remain awake but Loki pulling the memory from you is draining. You're able to slowly gain control of your powers as you feel the pain fade. Slowly you lower yourself onto the bed and Loki follows down with you. He's in a sitting position against the headboard and you're laying on your back against his chest and he finishes removing the nightmare and the emotions that it elicits.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and feel your body relax. You start to cry but not because of the memory you had to relive but for the fact Loki now knows your darkest secret and had to be a bystander to it as he pulled it from you.

You're too tired to move and too scared to say anything. You feel Loki wrap his arms around your shoulders in a soft embrace. And he only asks you one thing, "Did he die?"

"No," you whimper out before falling asleep.