Chapter 53

You hold Loki's hand and he trails behind you as you lead him to the bedroom. He had used his magic to dry your both off once you had stepped from the tub.

You motion for him to take a seat on the end-of-bed bench and he easily complies. You kneel in front of him and look him in the eyes.

"I know the past few week must have been a bit much for you my king," you place your hands on his calves and run them softly up to his knees, spreading his legs slightly for you. "I assure you I am OK. I'm so sorry I scared you like that, not waking up. I'm so grateful that you came and rescued me. I am so grateful that you are my husband and I am honored to carry your child."

You start to kiss up his legs and run your hand higher up his thigh. "I'm going to take all of your stress and worry away, my love," you grab hold of his length which is already at full mast and start to massage the head.

Loki groans and grips the arms of the bench as he watches you work his cock. You kiss higher and higher up his leg.

"I'm going to make it better,"you whisper before running you tongue from his balls all the way to the tip before sucking it into your mouth and swirling your tongue around it.

Loki gasps and gently holds your hair back for you, "Oh shit Y/N."

You let out a low moan when you taste the bead of precum touch you tongue, "oh loki you taste so good." You slowly take him deeper and deeper into your mouth until you have him completely. You silently gag which makes him moan even louder when he feels your throat squeeze him. Slowly you start to bob your head up and down his length and hollow out your cheeks.

"Oh gods Y/N I don't want to cum yet," he pleads. You look up and see his face a flushed red and his chest his heaving in a steady rhythm.

You release him from your mouth and wipe the moisture from your face and crawl onto his lap. His hands run up your legs and softly grip your hips. You cup his face in your hands and lean in giving him a soft kiss to his lips before pulling back slightly. Loki leans in again connecting your lips in a slightly harder kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck and keep yourself close to him.

Craving some kind of friction you slowly start rubbing yourself up and down his length but not letting him inside you yet.

He wrap his arms around your body like and hug as he grinds his hips with you. After a few more movements he easily slips into you causing you both to gasp into each other's mouths before connecting Your lips again, swallowing each other's moans. 

Loki gently pulls your body and guides you into a slow rhythm as he kisses your neck. "You are the most divine creature to ever walk the nine realms. And you're mine," he does one hard thrust when he says 'mine' which makes you squeak.

"Don't you dare tease me," you growl at him and slowly start picking up the pace and moving yourself harder against Loki. Loki growls back and continues his attack on your neck and collarbone.

Your body quickly starts to tire out which you have to blame the pregnancy for. Loki noticed your movements getting sloppy and you looking worn out.

He slouches slightly on the bench and holds you a little above him before hammering his hips into yours, taking control from the bottom for you. The feeling overwhelms you and you try and run from it by squeezing your legs shut, but you just end up squeezing his hips with your knees.

"Don't run from it, darling. Take it," he growls to you and picks up his pace again while gripping your hips tightly. Those words send your mind reeling and gives you butterflies in your stomach and chest.

"Oh! Oh God Loki! Yes baby yes!!," you loudly whine and try to match his thrust by slamming yourself down on him. You close your eyes and toss your head back.