Chapter 12

You decided against lounging around until your date and get up and bake some. It's one of the normal everyday activities you enjoy doing. Not only is it a great distraction but you bless everyone with fresh baked goods and you know they appreciate that.

While you're mixing the brownie batter, you notice Thor had made his way down to the kitchen. "My Lady what are you making," asks looking into the bowl over your shoulder. "Brownies!," you smile. He goes to dip his in finger in the batter but you smack his hand away making him clutch it."Thor Odinson I know your mother taught you better," you raise your voice and point your finger at him.
He looked at you eyes wide and mouth slightly agape, "She did Miss Y/N I apologize." You plaster a big friendly smile on your face, "Apology accepted. Since you were a good boy and said sorry I'll make sure you get first pick when they come out of the oven." This seems to make Thor feel better and he thanks you but hangs back and sits at the island in the kitchen and watches you cook.

You tray the brownies and slide them into the oven and set a timer. You stand across the island and look at Thor, "So," you start. "Loki said he had something planned for me tonight would you happen to know what it is?" You try and pry tonight's plans from Thor. He laughs and shakes a finger at you, "Don't even try it. My lips are sealed tighter than a drum." You playfully pound your fist on the counter in defeat, "well dammit then I guess I'll wait".
While you wait for the brownies to cook you and Thor have light conversation about Asgard and stories from him and Loki's childhood. Hearing of the pranks Loki used to play on Thor really brought a smile to your face. You can imagine a little Loki running around the palace waiting for Thor to fall into his trap.
A short time later the timer goes off for the brownies and Thor runs over and grabs and oven mitt to get them out. You get up from your seat, "Hold on big guy. Don't want to burn yourself." "Hence the mitt," he shows you his hand. "I mean your mouth. I assume your next step was to cut a piece," you ask him as you start to cut him a piece and hand it to him. "Burn my mouth!? Ha that's laughable. This small chocolate treat cannot hurt me!," he boasts as he pops the whole piece in his mouth and immediately regrets it. He chews it quickly inhaling air in his mouth with each bite trying to cool it down then swallows, eyes glassy. You cock your head to the side and raise an eyebrow, "what were you saying?" "Shut up," he whispers and walks off.

You allow the brownies to cool before slicing them up and plating them for easy access for everyone. You look at the clock and see it is 4:45 PM. The day flew by so quick you aren't really shocked it's almost time to start getting ready. You teleport to your room in a puff of black smoke. You turn on the water to the shower and wait for it to warm up. Should I shave my legs? How's the weather going to be this evening? It shouldn't matter Y/N, shave. You never know what can happen tonight. "Whoa ok I need to get my head out of the gutter," you say to yourself as you step into the shower.
You can't help but think about what Loki did to you earlier. You've never experienced something so soft and sensual. You want him. Not only that you want to please him as he did you. Not because you feel like you have to but because you want to. You love Loki. This has to be love.

You step out and check your phone seeing it's going to relatively cool tonight so you decide for pants you're going to wear light blue skinny jeans with ankle boots. For your shirt you chose a black button up top with 3/4 length sleeves. You throw on a minimalist, golden accent necklace. Your hair straightened and your outfit together and on and together, you give yourself a once over in the mirror. You look at the clock, 5:59. Just in time. You open your door to see Loki standing there waiting for 6PM to roll around.
"Well don't you look ravishing," he says placing a kiss on your hand. You see him dressed similarly with dark wash jeans, a belt, and a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. "You look rather handsome yourself, Loki," you say taking his offered arm. His skin is cool to the touch and so soothing.
"Mmm I love your skin." "What," he stops and crouches over laughing. "Oh shit I said that out loud didn't I?," you stop and laugh with him. "It's just so cool. I hate the heat. Cuddling with you doesn't make me sweat. Therefore I love your skin," you go on once you both have regained your composure. "I may not make you sweat while cuddling but I can certainly find a way to make you sweat doing something else," his voice deep and low. "And what may that be," you ask softly. "Training of course! What else?," he exclaims. You squint your eyes at him in mock annoyance and he winks at you.