Chapter 18

You make it back to your room and swiftly open the door. Fandral stands outside just looking at your shyly. "Why are you just standing there," you ask. "Entering a Lady's rooms uninvited is considered rude," he explains. You grab him by his tunic and yank him in and slam the door. He flashes a smile as you drag him to your bedroom.

"On the bed," you plainly say. He sits up against the headboard, no questions asked and waits for you. You start to rid yourself of your dress, leaving you wearing just your undergarments. He moves towards you and you use your magic to roughly place him back to where he was, "I did not say you could move." He nods his head with his mouth agape, "Y-Yes, my Lady."  You materialize a knife and start making your way to Fandral. You straddle his lap and purr, "you will do as I say. You will not disobey me. Am I understood." "Yes, my Lady," he groans out.

You drag your blade lightly across his jaw to his chin then slowly hook it to the collar of his tunic and pull down. With one swift motion his tunic is cut in half on the front exposing his now heaving chest. You places you hands on his bare skin looking at every single detail. You vanish his ripped clothes and leave him bare up top. "Why did you rip it if you can just make it disappear," he asks cockily. You lock eyes on him and wrap your hand around his neck applying a little more than a slight pressure. "Because I wanted to. You will not speak during this," you spit at him then rough you kiss and bite his neck making him comply.

You kiss you way down his chest until you come to the waistband of his pants. You pull them down and straddle him. You grind your hips into him and smile at the string of moans coming from him. You restrain his hands above his head and nibble on his neck and ear teasing the warrior mercilessly. Just as you are about to vanish both of your remaining undergarments you hear someone crash through your door.

"I suggest you get out of her bed," a low,deep voice demands from your bedroom door. You'd recognize it anywhere. "Why Loki? We're having some fun can't you see you're interrupting," you ask in a fake sweet tone and smile mischievously at him. Fandral looks shocked and embarrassed being caught in the state he is in. And he starts to get up and dress himself hurriedly.

You sit on your bed with your bra and panties unbothered by Loki's presence for the first time since you got here. You couldn't care less about what he think or sees. You finally feel confident around him since the accident. "Well did you come in here for something," you ask him, "because if not you can leave."

"What was that show in the dining hall," Loki asks you. You give him a look, "Um it was the start of some fun that you interrupted when you barged in here." "You aren't here for fun. You're here to learn more about yourself and study your kind in our libraries," he says with an edge to his voice. "Why does it even concern you what I do with my body and time," you laugh.

He's quiet for a moment not sure how to answer. "It doesn't concern me." You see a small hint of insecurity behind his eyes, the eyes that you had learned to read so well. "But you think you have a right to be concerned," you ask softly and slowly walk your way over to him. "I am one of your hosts," he simply says avoiding the question. You stand about a foot in front of him with your arms crossed and just slowly nod your head through squinted eyes. He waves his hands and your dress appears. You scoff, "You're really that disgusted?" "Quite the opposite," he says lowly.

"I think there is a lot of things we should speak about to clear the air," he starts, " and I cannot do that with you half naked." "I don't know what else there is to really speak about. You're nice out of courtesy. You don't remember anything. The memories are nothing but a movie to you. You just don't feel the way you did before and I have to accept that."

"You're right I don't feel the way I did before," he sighs, "however I want help remembering. Obviously you were very important to me for me to sacrifice my life for you. I want to find what made me feel that way" His face soft, but confident. You look at him and think about what he's said. "I can't promise I'll be the same woman I was before. I've been through so much pain since then. I don't know if you'll ever find what you're looking for," you say quietly. "I won't know unless I try," he begins again. "But I can't try if you won't let me. I want to meet again. Try and know you for who you are. That's the only way I think this will work."

"Loki how do you expect me to be friends. It's hard. Seeing you with whoever that woman was killed me inside. I won't allow you to have control like that and hurt me," you say a little angrily. "I'll be too focused on you to worry about other women. You've got my attention," he smiles and raised his right hand, "I promise."

You look up and see no lie behind his eyes, but see the sly smile you grew to love, "okay." Your voice quiet and tired. "Thank you, Y/N," he says.

"I, um, think I should rest," you say to him. He smiles and gives you a nod, "Very well. I was hoping we could have spoken more tonight but it's fine. We have plenty time," he starts to ramble, "your night clothes are in this drawer," he pulls on the drawer under where your day dresses hung. He hands you a black silky two piece set of pajamas. "Thank you, Loki," you give a small smile.

"You're very welcome. I shall see you tomorrow morning. I'll escort you to breakfast," he says as he leaves your rooms. Once you hear the door shut you pull on the silk tank top and silk shorts. They're the most comfortable pajamas you've ever worn. You rest in bed and lay thinking about what your future could hold. You're not angry at him anymore, but your chest feels empty. You feel yourself missing him again. You feel the guilt that you hid away. Despite all of this you feel happy, hopeful even. Loki just wanting to try gave you hope. You fall into a dreamless sleep as you think of all that could be.