Epilogue

"My King, you summoned me," you ask as you walk into the throne room. Your long dress glides across the floor as you take steady step towards the throne.

"Is it so bad that I ask my wife to spend time with me," loki asks from the throne sending you a gentle smile.

After your wedding ceremony Odin and Thor had approached you and Loki with a proposition. Since Loki was always ready for the throne and now wed with and heir on the way, Odin decided to offer him the throne as Asgard when he stepped down. Of course it was a shock to you both being that it always seemed Odin put Thor ahead of Loki. 

Thor had explained to Odin that he would never be able to give his full attention to Asgard and its people like they deserved. He yearned to travel the nine realms and be a "boots on the ground" peacemaker. He explained his love for Jane but insisted a Queen needs to be with the King and Jane was reluctant to leave Midgard to rule a realm she once felt unwelcome at.

The night Loki was told he was to he crowned King he lit up with pride. You left the reception immediately and made love all throughout the night.

And 5 years later as you look up to your King he hasn't changed a bit. He is so loving and caring towards you and your son. He had taken being king very well and Asgard thrives under his rule. He made Thor his second in command and allowed him to roam the realms bringing peace wherever he seemed fit. Loki focused a lot of the economical issues in Asgard.  The lower class had been swept aside by Odin but now Loki has formed foundation and charities to make life easier on the less fortunate. He's given them housing and healing centers. He's a very loved King.

"You know I'll always come when you call for me my love," you say to him as you walk up the stairs to the throne.

"But I do regret you having to work On our anniversary," you sit yourself sideways on his lap, "When would we ever have the time to celebrate?" There's a mock sadness in your voice.

You draw little patterns on his chest as he looks up to you with lustful eyes.

"Oh pet," he lets go of the Gungir, it stands on its own due to being spelled, and he runs a hand up your arm to cup your cheek.

"I'm going to ruin you," you hear him whisper then feel the press of his lips from behind you on your neck.

On your wedding night loki was so overcome with emotion from the news Odin told him and being married he has learned in that instant to summon a tangible illusion of himself.  He only ever did it on special occasions and you for him. You both love it equally.

"Please, my love. Leave this room and bring me to bed," you lean back into Loki's illusion and kiss it. 

"Hm I don't know I may want to take you on the throne," your loki purrs to you from below. You turn to straddle him and kiss him deeply.

"I'll let you do that thing you like," you whisper and squint your eyes challenging him to disobey your request now.

He rolls his eyes to the back if his head and moans as you grind again his bulge and kiss his neck.

"Fine," he growls and picks you up. 

You're so hot and ready for him you can't help but continue to grind and write in his arms as you suck and bite his neck.

He walks down the halls quickly passing guards who avert their eyes from what is unfolding before them.

Sure you were queen and had an image to uphold in front of the people but anyone and everyone who worked and lived in the palace knew how you and Loki loved each other and they were reminded often. Seeing you two he openly affectionate wasn't an uncommon occurrence.