Chapter 24

Over the next few weeks you and Loki are inseparable. He has seemed to have given up on trying to restore his memories of the two of you. You didn't mind. It was in the past and you had each other now. Your nights were filled with passion and love and your morning filled with smiles and happiness. Loki has showed you so much of the palace and Asgard that you felt you knew it as well as your own home. More often than not if you were around anyone it was Frigga. She, other than Loki and Thor, had been the most kind to you. Your relationship with Odin was almost nonexistent, but it didn't matter.

While sitting with Frigga, Loki silently makes his way behind you and clears his throat. You flinch slightly at the noise but look up to him and smile, "Hello, handsome". You see a faint blush appear on his cheeks. "Hello darling. I've come to ask you to dinner tonight," he smiles. "We eat dinner every night together but I guess I will go again tonight as well," you laugh. "No no I mean something different. And dinner with just us. Somewhere different. A private date if you will," he explains coyly. You crack a big smile and grab his hand, "My Love, I would be honored to".  Loki leaves and you turn back to Frigga with red cheeks. She gives you a knowing look.

"Anxious," she asks with a cheeky tone. "No! Well not in a bad way. I've known him for awhile now and it still gives me butterflies when he looks at me," you reach out and grab her hand. "I want to thank you personally, Queen Frigga, for saving and raising the most amazing being I have ever met in my life. He's perfect and so well mannered and caring. I want you to know that I will always care for him and protect him," you stare into her eyes and say sincerely. "And I want to thank you, Goddess Y/N, for giving my son the love he has looked for all his life. Making him feel wanted and needed. This family loves you," she replies. You both smile and sit in comfortable silence and drink your teas.

'Please meet me in our hallways around 5 this evening, Y/N,' Loki speaks into your mind.

'Sounds like a plan, my king. I'll keep myself busy until then. I love you,' you say.

'And I you'

After a while longer your excuse yourself from Friggas rooms. You make your way to the private training grounds. Since you've been in Asgard you've learned that training is a big part of almost everyone's daily schedule. Once you arrive at the training grounds you change your outfit into you casual Asgardian armor. Loki helped you pick and style it. It was of course all black like you liked it. It made your ass look great although you think that Loki intended for you to look sexy and dangerous. Your sleeves looked similar to Thor's silver ones but yours were black. It reminded you of fish scales. It was utterly beautiful.

Here you were free to practice magic and combat. You start with your magic and throw energy blasts at the training dummies, each blast landing on the heart. You were faster than a gun and more accurate than Clint with his bow. You had learned to manifest unlimited daggers and you got pretty good at throwing them. Mostly they were aimed with your magic so you never missed.

You walk up to a fancy simulation chamber that is only available in the most prestigious training rooms. It's supposed to simulate a battlefield. It's the best hand to hand combat you can get while practicing a lot. You start on the first level which is just one person. You easily take them down and raise the levels as you complete them. You eventually get to level ten and there's at least 20 illusions and more coming around you. You focus on your powers and start throwing fatal energy blast and daggers at the illusions. You complete the level and hear cheering behind you.

"Sister, that was amazing!," Thor exclaims. You walk out with a towel patting the sweat off your face. "Thank you Thor very much." "Not even loki can get through the 10th level," he says. "It wasn't too hard just have to focus," you say. "Guess it helps that I'm fast and nimble," you add. "Well I'd hate to be your enemy in battle," he continues.