Chapter 44

You and Loki lay entangled with each other while your bodies try and recoup from your activities. Loki recovers first and gets up from the bed heading to the bathroom. You hear him turn the tub on and walk back to you. "I'm running you a bath darling. It may help," he smiles down at you and holds your hand. "You're too good to me," you smile and blush. You reach your other hand out to him and do your 'grabby hands' to ask for help sitting up. He laughs at you and pulls you up to him. "Why is my body so sore," you jokingly complain. "Don't ask me," he laughs.

He picks you up bridal style so you don't have to walk to the bathroom. When he enters he gently sets you down on the water and starts to wash your body off. It smells of roses, which is one of your favorite scents to use on yourself. As he cleans you, he massages your shoulders and neck and you feel your muscles relax further. "Just relax for a bit darling. It'll do you body good," he tells you while standing up and walking to the shower across the room. You turn your head and watch the water run down his sculpted body. He is a perfect combination of smooth curves and harsh edges. You feel your eyes get heavy as you relax in the water and watch Loki shower.

You feel your body fall and jolt your quickly. "Shhh darling it's ok. You fell asleep in the bath and I dried you off. I'm just laying you down to sleep," Loki informs in a soothing voice before gently setting you body on the mattress. "As long as you lay with me," you close your eyes and snuggle into the sheets. "But of course beautiful." You feel the bed dip next to you and Loki gentle but strong arms wrap around you. You scoot close and snuggle your face into his chest breathing in his scent and listening to the heart that beats only for you.

~

"Orange juice or apple juice," you hear Loki call out to you from the kitchen. You're busy looking around to room for some comfy clothes before eating breakfast. You throw on your pajama shorts and one of Loki's tshirts. "Uhhhhhh apple juice please," you shout back and slip on some fluffy socks to keep your feet warm. Loki had offered to cook but since it was your honeymoon you insisted he order someone from room service, however when you walked out to meet him you had no idea he'd order everything on the breakfast menu.

"Must be the Asgardian in you, ordering one of everything," you point to the food and joke. You walk up to him and place your hands on his chest kissing him sweetly. "Every meal should be a feast darling," he laughs and pulls out your seat for you. You thank him and he hands you a plate so you can pick your food from the vast array in front of you. There were eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, oatmeal, waffles, crepes, pancakes, English muffins, biscuits, toast, and a very wide spread of fruit. It was somewhat overwhelming. You started off with some eggs and sausage with a English muffin. When you looked across the table you saw Loki had piled his plate high and you tried to stifle a laugh. It amazes you how him and Thor eat so much at times. Your appetite was large for a woman of your size but your faster metabolism somewhat helped with keeping the extra weight off. You don't have a god-like body like Thor and Loki. Your hips are full and your have some pudge to your stomach, just like any other female with hormones. Your thighs don't gap like a supermodel, but you couldn't be happier with how you look. You vowed to love your body after Ethan and it was easier than you thought it would be.

You remember one of the first times you met Thor in the facility.

The big burly man came storming into the kitchen searching through the cabinets for something. He didn't have the mind to close them as he was in a rush it seemed. "Uh sir can I help you find something," you ask looking up from your breakfast. Thor looked back and did a double take seeing you with a large plate of food in front of you. "I'm looking for the poptarts. I always keep some here for when I visit," he explains in his booming voice. "Oh I ate those last week. Im sorry I didn't know they were yours...whats your name," you ask him. "I'm Prince Thor of Asgard, Son of Odin, God of Thunder. What is your name madam," he politely asks you. "I'm Y/N of here, Master of Magic," you say standing up giving him a slight bow. "My pleasure to meet you, Your Highness". Thor jovial laugh echos in the kitchen, "there is no need to boy Lady Y/N, for we are equals. I happen to know another master of magic, my brother Loki is a very powerful sorcerer. However he's not to social and never visits after New York." "Well even so I'd be honored to meets him. I've never met someone who was born into magic. Anyways you're hungry? I have plenty here. It's my second plate and I'm getting full anyways," you motion to the table filled with eggs and breads and meats. "My you have quite the appetite, Y/N. Are you human," he asks casually. You try and keep from tensing up, "uh not exactly. I just know that I have a long lifespan due to the magic in the veins. I'm relatively young though. I'm in my 20s. I have no idea when I stop aging or if I will," you poke at your food, "oh here's a plate." You snap your finger sand plate appears in Thor's hand. "Help yourself," you smile. "Thank you. If you're anything like my brother he slowed down with his aging around 27 years of age, I a bit younger at 25," Thor explains, "We can only estimate." You and Thor sat for awhile longer talking about Asgard and his adventures with his warrior friends. Once you had your fill you went to excuse yourself from the table but not before Thor grabbed your hand and placed a kiss to your knuckles, "it was a pleasure meeting you. I can see we will he great friends."