Chapter 41

The next week and a half is filled with wedding planning, napping, and plenty of cuddling. You told Loki you wanted the both of you to try and abstain from sex until the honeymoon. At first he was worried but when you explained that delayed gratification would make it worth it he agreed.

Doesn't mean he wouldn't tease the hell out of you. He'd wear tight shirts or no shirt at all. He's wear his night pants low, showing off his v line and almost what resides under it.

Many times he'd give soft caresses but when you look to his eyes hoping for lust you find innocence. He'd say things to insinuate some of the dirtiest actions then act like it didn't have an alternate meaning. Anytime you shoot a look of annoyance he laughs and tells you to get your mind out the gutter.

"One more day my love," you tell him as you plop down on the couch with a bowl of ice cream. He saunters over and takes a seat next to you, resting his arm on the back of the couch. You scoot over and snuggle up to him, holding out a spoonful of ice cream to him. He happily takes it and groans, trying to entice you but at this point you're used to it. He slowly turns blue, into his Jotun form. "Handsome," you say softly to him. "You can stay like that if you like I don't mind it and I'm sure it's relaxing to let your guard down."

He shrugs, "it's second nature by now. Cold brings it out," his skin slowly turns back to his Aesir form. "Are you ready for the wedding tomorrow," you smile up at him. "Ready as I'll ever be and I'm ready for our honeymoon," he smirks. "Yeah me too. I was thinking we can celebrate in Vegas then head to Sommarøy. I have a surprise for you there. Then we can relax and enjoy each other in our kingdom." Loki leans into you and kisses your temple and you both finish off the night with bellies full of ice cream.

~

You wake up in the morning still tangled on the couch with Loki. Looks like you both decided to pass out after eating an unholy amount of ice cream together. You look up him and his head is craned back and his mouth is agape. Beautiful. You laugh to yourself seeing him in such a relaxed state. You move to wake him but then realize it's your wedding day and it's unlucky to see each other. Quickly you clamp your eyes shut and conjure a blind fold on him. He feels the fabric against his skin and stirs and smirks, "oh kinky." You slap him playfully on the arm, "god no Loki! It's our wedding day and it's bad luck to see each other. We're going to have to go walk around blind until we can be separate."

He groans and gets up and slowly makes his way to what sounds like the kitchen. You hear something shatter and Loki curse. "Can I use my magic to conjure some tea please," you hear a slight annoyance in his voice. "Yes we can use magic while we arent blind. I think that's safest," you get up try making your way to the bedroom. You give up halfway up the stairs and teleport.

"I'm going to shower and all then I'll meet you and teleport us to our room in Vegas," you shout to him from upstairs. He responds with an ok and you proceed with your shower. You find a body scrub and some lotions in the cabinets that you had stocked up on before you both arrived. They smell of coconut and vanilla, one of your favorite scents. The steam from the shower opens up your pores and warms the room gently making you relax. You step in and run your body under the water before grabbing your razor and starting the long tedious process of shaving everything. Good thing the shower has a bench it makes every thing so much easier. Once you're skin is free of hair your grab your scrub and exfoliate your skin. You don't normally pamper yourself like this and take this much care but it feels nice every once in awhile.

'You can come up and take a shower. I'm blindfolded and I hope you are as well?,' you say to Loki through your link as you get out the shower. Within a few second you feel the cold tingle of his magic in front of you then you hear his voice, "it smells delicious in here darling." You can tell he's close to you and your heart rate instinctively picks up it's pace. "I can't wait to see you tonight," he purrs and cups your cheek, giving you a slow passionate kiss.