Chapter 40

"Shhhhh let me take care of you darling," Loki turns you over on your back and sets you up in bed. "How would a hot bath sound?"

"That would be fantastic Loki," you say weakly and smile. You try and will yourself to get up but can't find the strength to move. "Loki. Why can't I move," you start to panic a little. "Darling we just exerted ourselves it's perfectly normal. Please. Anything you need, tell me I'll dO it for you," he coos and rubs your shoulders to relax you. "I just wanted to get up and run my bath water," you tell him and relax into his touch. The feeling in your body is something completely different that what you've felt before. Everything is sore, your skin burns from the rope and your mind feels scrambled. Even in this complete state of vulnerability you feel completely safe here with Loki. Though your mind swirls with a ecstasy you're able to croak out and ask him to run your bath water for you.

Loki gets up, reluctant to leave you alone, and walks to the bathroom and starts the water. He leans on the door frame and watches you lay in the bed in ruins. Your skin glows beautifully as he watches the steady rise and fall come from your chest.

Once the water is ran he walks over to you and scoops you up in his arms. You wrap you arms around his neck and kiss his shoulder before he settles you in the bath. He sits next to you and pins your hair up so it doesn't get wet. He grabs a rag and layers it up with soap before gently washing your body. Normally you'd fight this kind of attention but it was really nice. Silence filled the room until Loki finally spoke up, "How are you feeling after that darling? I don't think I've ever seen you so....gone."

You crack your eyes open and Loki into his blue ones that are filled with worry and concern. Your hands reaches up to cup his cheek and he nuzzles into it. "Loki....I love it. I love how you had full control of me. It felt so good to submit to you," you gently explain to him, "I feel amazing, I feel weightless, and I feel like I did such a good job pleasing you tonight, not to toot my own horn."

Loki looks down and giggles, "you did an excellent job. You are such a good girl. I just hope I'm caring for you how I need to right now is all." "You are but I'd love to dry off and be held by you all night," you smile.

Loki nods and starts to drain the tub before drying your body off. You insist on walking yourself back to the bed but allow him to steady you on the way there. He had grabbed a bottle of lotion before exiting the bathroom and instructed you to lay on your stomach before him. He lathered up his hands and started to massage your shoulders and back, as well as make sure the skin on your bottom wash hydrated. Only then did he see the bruises and marks he had left on you. It turned him on to no end knowing you bared his marks so willingly and happily.

Not even 5 minutes into massage Loki noticed you had dozed off. Instead of waking you up he gently maneuvered you under the sheets and onto your side. He snuck off into the bathroom and cast a sound shield, only allow noise from outside the bathroom to be heard, in case you woke up. He looks down at himself and saw he was at full mast again. He may as well take care of it before bed or else it'll bug him all night. He stepped into the shower and bathed himself and washed his hair. When he was done he reached down and slowly began stroking himself. His head lolled back as images you tonight and other nights flashed through his mind. He imagines your pretty little mouth around his cock taking him into your throat. He felt his peakQuickly approach and gripped himself harder and strokes faster. He whispered your name and a string of curses in his ancient tongue like a prayer until he came hard. He had to lean forward and catch himself as his kneels buckled.

Loki washed himself again then dried off. He slipped on some silk boxers then climbed into the bed with you. He felt the heat coming off your body and allowed himself to cool his surface temperature slightly before cuddling you so you didn't get over heated. He follows you into a peaceful sleep where he's greeted by nothing but wonderful futures with you.