Chapter 28

"I said act on it. Or I will," you start to slowly glide across the floor to him. It causes him to take a few steps backwards, hitting the back of his knees on the bed making him sit.
Once you're stood between his legs, he places his hands on your hips, "are you sure?" You chuckle, "It's just sex, Loki. What is there to be sure about?"
"Pregnancy, your mental health, and I'm sure I can find more reasons to be unsure," he rambles.

As he's babbling on you yank him up by his collar and kiss him, roughly. "That enough persuasion for you?" He nods his head and grabs you softly to straddle his lap. You start your attack on his neck giving wet kisses. You suck and bite on him leaving his neck bruises whenever your lips touched. His uneven breaths, moans, and gasps just fuel you. You're being anything but gentle with the prince.

You're angry and you want it to show. You grind your hips on the bulge coming from his pants and hear him whimper. "Such an eager boy aren't you," you growl in his ear. He nods, "yes Queen Y/N. I need you. Please." "Ah ah ah," you say waving a finger in his face. "Not yet you'll have to do more begging than that...I'm going to make this so torturous and painful. I'm going to delay your gratification if you even get it. I'm going to make you wish you never confided in another woman. I'm going to ruin you physically and maybe emotionally. You'll be crying for that sweet release that only I'll give you, if I'm generous," you say harshly to him.

He nods with his mouth agape. His body shakes in anticipation. You shed your dress leaving you in your bra and underwear. You vanish all of his clothes off his body leaving him exposed fully. "Touch me, Prince Loki."

"Can I kiss your body," he asks shyly. You smile at him, "You may".

You kisses your stomach while his hands cup your breasts. As you lower yourself back onto his lap he moves his mouth to your breast sucking a nipple and massaging it with his tongue. You roughly pull on his hair and grind yourself against him once more. You look down and see his eyebrows furrow in pleasure. You grab his chin and make him look you in the eyes. You project onto him your pain you felt before you decided to build your walls so high and thick again. His eyes fill with tears, "I'm so sorry, Y/N."

"I didn't show you that for an apology. I wanted you to feel my pain," you hiss as you continue to grind against him slowly. "I know but you deserved an apology," he composes himself and looks into your eyes.

"Well I don't accept it. I'll never forgive you," you say after a long pause. "Enough messing around. Time for your torture."

You stand up and rid yourself of your underwear. You push him down onto the mattress and slowly lick up the length of him, stopping at the tip to give it a kiss. He looks down at you with his mouth hung open. "You look Divine," he pants out. "I know I do," you growl back. You take him into your mouth and start to bob your head. You feel him start to twitch in your mouth then you release him from your mouth and stop, delaying his pleasure. "Oh my gods," he whines. Then you as you repeat the process multiple times, you even added massaging his balls into the mix which made it worse for him. After a few edges he's trembling as his body wants to let go so bad.

You love having the control you do over him. You like watching his suffering after what he did to you.

"I think I've had my fill of that," you say as you make your way from kneeling to hovering over his swollen cock. "Please please please please," he whines as he waits for you to move yourself down. His hands are gripping hard on your thighs, making you bruise. The man before you is a helplessly horny, whimpering mess.

You give a wicked grin and lower just far enough to where only his tip is inside of you, "shhit". "You want more, Loki?," you purr into his ear. "Y-yes please. Oh my goddess. You're my goddess please." Satisfied with his Begging you lower yourself all the way down onto him and slowly move up and down. Fast enough to give pleasure but too slow to give release.