Chapter 46

It didn't take long for you and Loki to pack your bags. Not using your magic quickly got old and annoying so you dropped the request and everything was easier.

"Are you excited," you ask Loki with eagerness, "it'll be you first look at your kingdom, My King." You walk up to him in the living room and place your hands on his chest. "I am very excited. I know it's beautiful and I can't wait to share it with you, My Queen." He gently grabs your elbow and bends down to kiss you softly. "The ocean floor is really a sight to see. I constructed a palace down- "

"THE OCEAN FLOOR?," Loki asks, taken aback.

"Uh yeah Loki. I'm part Siren apparently I can breathe underwater. I don't get wrinkly either," you scrunch up your nose and do a walk through of your rooms to make sure everything is packed.

"Now hang on just a minute. You can't just walk away from that. How do I go to the palace? I can't breathe underwater," Loki asks worriedly. "You could always shape shift into a fish or a dolphin," you joke. You turn and see Loki has a slight frown on his face. Your shoulders slump and you walk back over to him.

"Hey," you hold his cheek so he'll look at you, "I'll find a way to get you down there with me." He leans into your touch and nods with a smile slowly spreading across his face. You think about how different Loki is how compared to when you both met and the change is night and day. He's so open and comfortable with you and his affections towards you. It shouldn't be surprising since you are married now but it's comforting, especially knowing how reluctant Loki is to trust.

"What's on your mind sweetheart," now it's his turn to hold your face. "Nothing. Just thinking about how far we've come," you smile.

You vanish teleport you and Loki's bags to your location in Sommarøy before grabbing his hands and teleporting the both of you. You land in a modest ocean view home. The interior is dark to match the almost constant overcast weather and the windows are tall giving a perfect view of the ocean from anywhere in the home. You walk into the kitchen and pull a water bottle from the fridge and hand it to Loki. "Ready for the tour," you ask him. He sips his water and nods in agreement to the tour.

"So this is our living room. Nice big comfy couch with a tv and fire place," you walk past the large stone fire place and big L-shaped grey couch, "out here through the glass is our balcony that overlooks the sea." You open the sliding door and gesture for Loki to follow you onto the large deck. There's patio couches and chairs out back with one table to set food or drinks on. He places and hand on the rail and looks out at the scenery and he looks completely relaxed. You don't speak as you both take in the sounds of the ocean nearby.

You finally break the silence after a few minutes, "there's more To see. Come on." You grab his hand and lead him to the kitchen, "I think this is pretty self explanatory. Full kitchen by the way." There's large gas burners on the stove and a double refrigerator that can hold weeks worth of food. You turn the corner dragging him with you up a flight of carpeted stairs. You open the first door in the hallway and show Loki the guest bathroom, the the closet next to it which holds the towels.

You flip the light switch on in the hall and start to walk down a few steps to the guest bedroom. It matches the interior of the house with keeping the dark theme and one tall window. "Ready to see our room," you smirk and ask Loki. "Of course, lead the way," he gestures for you to continue in front of him before he firmly slaps you bottom as you pass. You jerk at the sting but laugh it off and rush down the hall to the master bedroom.

When you get to the door at the very end of the hall you look up at Loki, "ready?" You don't wait for a reply and swing the door open to reveal the biggest room of the house and therefore the most extravagant. There is a California King ned in the middle of the room with gray and black sheets, perfectly tucked and made. The carpet is gray and plush making it very fun to walk on barefoot. In front of the bed is a smaller fireplace to match the one in the living room and a tv. Off to the side of that is the master bathroom. When Loki walks into it he notices that it matches the guest bathroom with a black tile theme. There is a shower opposite to the bath tub so that you and Loki can clean up however you wish.