"Way less."

can't find the pic that matches, so above's another cute one of baby pesy as well as some LM5 favs to fill in until I can find it x 

---

    When they had joked about having a bath together, it was all in good fun. Sure, it was a bit flirty, but that isn't out of the ordinary for Perrie and Jesy. Of course they weren't actually gonna do it.

But then...

The joke just kept going. Jesy kept teasing, and Perrie told her to put your money where your mouth is, and then somehow they ended up in the same hotel room in Sweden with Perrie's denim jumpsuit on the floor.

Both girls were a bit nervous, though, so instead of taking off the rest of their clothes, they put their pjs on—literally just to walk into the bathroom, where they'd both be naked in a matter of minutes.

Cos, you know, that's how baths work.

Usually the queen of confidence, even Jesy is a bit shook by their current situation. She wants this—wants Perrie, that is. Has wanted Perrie for a long time, but she's pretty sure Perrie hasn't noticed. Perrie's adorably daft sometimes, even when Jesy tries to make it clear that she's interested.

Then again, Jesy is a chronic flirt, so Perrie hardly notices that the way Jesy flirts with her is a little... different.

"Should we... maybe let it fill up a bit? And stuff? Take a snap, put on a face mask..." Perrie suggests, trying to think of things to put this off a bit longer.

She doesn't know why she's so nervous. They're best friends, right? And the girls see each other naked all the time. It's a hazard of the job, really. They change costumes frequently, so nobody really bats an eye at a loose boob or stray asscheek here and there. It's just... normal for them.

So why does this feel so different, then?

"Whatcha got there, Perrie?" Jesy calls in a silly voice.

Perrie looks to the camera, responding back enthusiastically even though she's only halfway through applying her face mask.

The silly little snap loosens the tension between them for a bit, but by the time Jesy posts it, shuts her phone off, and tosses it out onto the bed, the tension is back. It feels just as nervous as before, but it also feels a bit... charged.