My Jadey (Jadesy)

a/n: you can see Jade's little forehead vein in this gif and it makes me s o f t. ik Pesy get most of my attention (bc they give the gayest vibes which makes them the easiest to write fic/have gay delusions about) but I feel like it's worth noting that I also love Leighade with my whOLE HEART. 

also here's one of my fav pics of Leigh because wbk she doesn't get enough attention: 

pic: ultimate sweet lil angel babie cutie pie pumpkin muffin leigh anne pinnock (ft. a puppy)

aaaand now one of pez cause now there's pics of the other three and I can't leave her out! 

i love seeing her achieve her dreams/being a bicon (ft. nicki minaj)

okay, now onto the Jadesy oneshot! 

---

She slowly makes her way into our tiny home office, rubbing her sleepy eyes and pushing her mess of curly hair out of her face.

"Jadey baby, go back to bed," I say, grabbing her hand to lead her back to our room.

"How come you left? I got cold," she pouts, leaning into me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her warm forehead with a sigh. She's still all warm and soft, so I know she just woke up.

"Simon texted like 4 times, said he needed my revisions right away. I'm sorry, baby, but it's gonna take me a few minutes," I say, giving her a soft kiss. "Go back to bed, and I'll come in when I can."

"No," she whines, tucking her face into my neck and giving me a little nip that makes me shiver. I feel her smile against me. She may be sleepy, but she's never too sleepy to keep me on my toes. "I'll stay wif you."

"Jade-uh," I whine, still holding her tight against me. "Baby, I have work I have to do."

"How about you come work me out in bed instead, eh?" She asks, equal parts sleepy and cheeky.