Beneficial, More than Friends?

( A/N: Title taken from "Oops" ft. Charlie Puth)

 "Well don't you look nice," Perrie says, hopping up on the bed behind me. She's a little too close, maybe, but I don't mind.

"You know, it's my Sunday best," I say, not looking up from my phone. The plaid boxer shorts and black cuffed t-shirt I'm currently sporting are far from my best look, but I'm comfy, and I know Perrie doesn't mind.

"Well, I think you look proper hot," she says, her breath hitting my neck. She cuddles up to me, one hand around my waist and a leg thrown between my own.

"Mmm," is all I give in response, more than a little distracted by her skin touching mine but trying not to show it. I can tell from how she's pressed up against me that she's in her typical movie-night fare: a long t-shirt and socks.

She sits up a moment later, when her phone goes off, and I have to fight not to groan at the loss of contact.

I'm not deprived long, as her hand lands firmly on my butt just a moment later, half on my skin and half on the soft red plaid shorts. I can see in the reflection of the TV that she's on her phone, not paying attention to where her hand has landed.

Surely it's an innocent mistake, though the feel of her hands on me is making me think all sorts of things that are no where close to being innocent.

I don't want to tell her to move, but if I don't and she realizes where her hand is, she'll wonder why I didn't say anything.

"Uhh, Pez?" I ask reluctantly.

"Yeah?" She says absentmindedly.

"Your hand is on my bum."

"Oh, sorry!" She says, pulling back her hand with a nervous giggle. "I wasn't paying attention."

"It's alright," I say with a nervous laugh of my own. "Somebody may as well touch it."

"Oh, shush," she says with a laugh, tugging my arm so I roll over to face her. "You haven't had sex with anyone in, what, 4 hours?"

"Oh, shut up!" I say, shoving her gently. "It's been a minute since I've had a boy to romance me."

"What about a girl?" she challenges, tossing me a wink. I don't know when playful Pez decided to come for a visit, but I'm glad to see her. Sad Pez has been around far too long since her breakup, and I'm happy to see the light back in Perrie's eyes.

"Oh, let's see... 3, maybe 4? No, yeah, 4 days," I say, lying through my teeth. My lie has the intended effect, and I see Perrie's eyes go wide.

"Only kidding, babe," I say with a laugh, watching her visibly relax. "You know the only woman I have eyes for is you."

She rolls her eyes and groans, but the little smile stays on her face. "Have you ever, you know, got with a girl?"

"No, but I've thought about it," I admit honestly. "I just sort of wonder what it would be like, you know?"

"Yeah," she admits, "Me too. But then my brain gets sort of... mind boggled at the whole thing. I just have lots of... questions."

"Yeah," I agree lamely, not really knowing what to say next. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"No," she says. "Why? Have you?"

"A couple of times," I admit. "I was pretty drunk, though."

"Was it different to kissing a boy?" She asks, genuinely curious.

"I'm sure it was. I can't really remember, though. Both times were a bit of a blur."