good morning

a/n: (i know i use this gif all the time but it's my fav n' it's SO CUTE LET ME LIVE)

hello and welcome to one of the shortest oneshots ever! I'll be posting a second "one of the shortest oneshot's ever" directly after this one, so hopefully having 2 will make up for how brief they are. I know they're small, but they're short and sweet and it's my BIRTHDAY (12/19) so I wanted to post something:) see you at the end of the NEXT oneshot! 

---

     I wake to one hand wrapped around my waist and another firmly gripping my bum.

Although I am the most single I've ever been, I'm not surprised by this. This is not an unusual way for me to wake up.

"Mornin' Pezza," I grumble, leaning into her touch.

If it was anyone else, this might be a little strange. But it's Perrie, so this is a nearly daily occurrence. I wake up to Perrie's greedy little hands groping me more often than not. The first time was supposedly an accident, but now, this is just how she wakes me up. Well, on those mornings that she wakes up first.

"Good Morning," she says softly, pulling me closer to her.

I shift so that I'm laying a little on the bed and mostly on her, nuzzling my way into the space between her collarbone and her ear, planting a soft kiss to the skin of her neck and letting my lips rest there, content.

She hums, bringing the hand around my waist up to the back of my head, running it through my hair.

I throw the arm not pinned under me over her waist, snuggling into her as close as I possibly can, and plant another kiss to her neck before I pull back just enough to breathe.

"Did you have a good rest?" She asks quietly, lips buzzing against my temple.

"Yeah," I yawn, my voice still laced with sleep.

"Good," she says, and though my eyes are closed, I can tell she's smiling. "Are you ready to get up?"

"No," I say petulantly. "You're warm."

I hear Perrie giggle before I'm whacked in the face with a pillow.

"Hey!" I yell.

"I've told you- if yous are gonna be all cutesy and shit in bed, yous need to get your own room. I cannot handle this rubbish this early in the morning!" Jade grumbles, stalking to the bathroom and shutting the door forcefully.

"Well, she's right grumpy this morning," Perrie says, cuddling me back to her.

"Yeah," I mumble, pouting, before I make myself comfortable on my Pez again.

I drift back to sleep easily, feeling warm and feeling loved and feeling Perrie's hands in my hair and on my bum and I don't think there's a feeling I like more than how I'm feeling right now. 

---