"It's like Jekyll and Hyde..."

A/N: As promised, here's the winning one shot! Pesy "on the tour bus" (option 4) was the winner✨ The title is taken from an interview in which the girls are discussing Jesy's mood, and Jade says "It's like Jekyll and Hyde when Jesy's in a bad mood. Run for cover!"

 Enjoy!!

---

     "I wouldn't go in there if I was you, Pezza," Leigh tells me.

"Is she busy or something?" I ask Leigh.

"Nah, just bitchy," Leigh says. "Sorry, you know I didn't mean that."

"I know you didn't babe. There's not a mean bone in your body. She in a mood?" I ask.

"A foul one," Jade says, walking in from the little kitchen area with a water bottle in hand. It's more like a pantry, really, but it's got a microwave, so I suppose it's supposed to be called a kitchen.

"Do we know what's wrong?" I ask.

"I walked by her bunk and it sounded like she was yelling at someone on the phone. She might've caught me eavesdropping and told me to piss off," Leigh admits.

"You left that part out earlier," Jade says. "You know she hates it when you do that."

"I know. I didn't mean to! It just sort of happened."

"Well, you could've warned me before I went to try and talk to her!" Jade says.

"I just forgot!" Leigh insists. "But I remembered to tell Pez, so she wouldn't have to go in and face Jesy's wrath."

"Thanks for that, Leigh, but I'm gonna take my chances," I say.

"Well, it was nice knowing you," Jade says, raising her bottle to me before taking a drink.

"Good luck," Leigh says with a salute. I shake my head with a little laugh, then set on my way to find Jesy.

"Hey Jesy?" I say quietly, coming closer to her bunk. "Jes?"

"Go away, Pez," I hear from behind the curtain. "I'm not in the mood."

"Well, I am," I say, yanking back the sheet.

She looks up at me angrily, with puffy eyes. That's when I know something's really wrong.

"Jes, what's the matter?" I ask softly.

"I said go away, Perrie!" She says, yanking the curtain closed again. I wait a minute, but once I hear a sniffle behind the curtain, I can't help but peek around it again.

"Oh, Jesminda," I say, climbing into her bunk once I see the tears on her face. She turns her head and tries to scoot away from me, but the bunk is barely big enough for one person, let alone two. There's nowhere for her to go.

"C'mon, Jesy, tell me what's wrong." I say, starting to really worry.

"Can't you just leave well enough alone for once in your life, Perrie?"

"That's not really my style," I say sarcastically, knowing that she doesn't mean what she's saying. Jesy gets like this when she's really sad.

"C'mon, babe. Don't push me away. Please?" I ask softly. I'll guilt her into talking to me if I have to, cause I know it's what's best for her.

"Ugh," Jesy says grumpily, but she turns around. She tries to keep looking at me angrily, but it's not long before her bottom lip starts to quiver.

"Come here, Jes," I say, opening my arms.

That's all it takes for her to dive into them. She buries her face in the little hollow on my neck, and it's not long before I feel hot tears dripping onto my shoulder.