It's dry clean only

A/N: guys, this... this is not a photo of friends, this is an engagement photo. like, look at it! ugh. why are they so cute?😭

Also ik I've used it before but I LOVE this pic and I'm in my Pesy feelings so I'm using it again🤗

okay, onto the oneshot💫

---

     "Perrie, this- it's missing the bottom... six buttons," Zack says, looking over the shirt Perrie handed him. "What happened?"

"Oh, is it?" Perrie asks, like she didn't know.

Jesy smirks into her tea.

"Yeah, how did you not notice?" Zack asks.

"I wore it tied," Perrie says after a beat, making it clear that she's lying. "Sorry about the buttons, they must've come off in the wash or something."

"Perrie, this top is dry-clean only," Zack says after checking the tag.

"Oh. Well, guess that's why the buttons came off, then," Perrie says, going over to her purse to rustle around in it just so she has something to do.

"Nah, mate, that shirt would be in shreds if you put it in the wash," Leigh says, her fashion knowledge never more inconvenient than it is now. "That fabric disintegrates if it gets wet."

"Huh," Perrie says, biting her lip 'cos she's out of excuses.

Jesy meets her eyes in the mirror, giving her a cocky smile.

Perrie glares at her.

Jesy's smile only gets wider, and Perrie is mesmerized. She's never been good at staying mad at Jesy, and today is no different. Especially after last night... Maybe she'd be better at staying mad at Jesy if Jesy weren't so pretty.

"There's more to the story, ain't there Pez?" Azza asks, catching Jesy's smile in the mirror. He's always up for gossip- and gossip about his girls to boot? He needs to know the details of Perrie's wild night right now!

"There's really not," Perrie insists, her cheeks going the tiniest bit red.

Jesy sighs at her cute little face, but does nothing to rescue her from Azza's prying questions. She likes to see Perrie squirm a bit. Particularly while Jesy's overtop of her, but this works too.

"Yes there is, look at that blush!" Jade says from across the room, pointing at Perrie.

"Shut up, Jeed!"

"What am I missing?" Leigh Anne asks, perpetually a little clueless.

"Perrie's bottom buttons are missing 'cos she got railed last night," Jade says with a naughty grin, popping an apple slice into her mouth.

"Ooh ooh!" Azza squeals, waving his fists in the air, limp-wristed and gay as ya like.

Perrie looks proper uncomfortable, and Jesy can't help the pout that makes its way to her face when she looks at Pez. She's tempted to tell everyone to leave her alone, but Leigh butts in before she can.

"Aw, babe," Leigh says, walking over to Perrie to give her a cuddle. "There's nothing wrong with having a one-night stand to blow off some steam. You're an adult, you're allowed to have a sex life."

"Leigh's right Perrie, there's nothing to be ashamed of," Zack assures her.

"Yeah, good for you," Azza says, lifting a half-drunk can of some sort of spiked seltzer in toast.

"I'm quite proud, actually," Jade says. "Didn't know you had it in you."

"Oh, she had it in her, alright," Azza says suggestively, making Jade crack up.