Just a Touch...

A/N: How bout this gif, tho?👀 *now, kiss*

Also, this one shot isn't like, porny or anything, but it is a lil' spicy. Just a heads up. It's pretty tame, but also very gay. Jesy's real hot, you guys. I couldn't help it. 

🤷🏼‍♀️

okay, that's it✨

---

     "Y'alright there, babe?"

I want you to choke me with your thighs, I want to say.

"Yep, sorry, just in me own little world," I say instead.

Smooth, Perrie.

It's not my fault, really. Jes asked if I wanted to share a room while we're in Japan, 'cos the other two brought their boyfriends along. Of course I said yes, 'cos she's my best friend. And she's a great spoon, big or little.

"Pez?" Jesy asks again, breaking me out of my little inner monologue for the second time in as many minutes.

"Sorry, babe. I'm just really tired."

"That's alright. We can just lay in bed, have a little chat, watch some movies. I've just got off the phone with Chris. Have you spoken to Alex already?"

"Yeah," I lie. I instantly feel bad about it, but I don't really care to think about him when she's right in front of me. Not to mention, the way she's laying on the bed, I can't focus on anything but her ass. I feel a bit smarmy, perving on my best friend, but I can't help it. She's lying on her tummy, sort of at a diagonal across the bed. The blankets are pulled up, but only to her knees. I'd guess they were around her waist at some point, but they've since sunk so they're barely covering her at all. Of course, she's not got on any trousers, cause when does Jesy ever wear pants? Not that I'm complaining, but it does make it a bit hard to focus on anything but her thick, toned thighs. Her shirt's ridden up as well, so I can see the little dimples on the base of her spine, and I feel an overwhelming need to touch them.

"You like what you see?" Jesy asks jokingly, looking over her shoulder to see where my stare has landed.

If you only knew...

"I suppose there are worse things to look at," I say with a shrug, shooting Jesy a wink.

Something flashes in her eyes a moment, but it's gone as quickly as it arrived.

"Ah, come here you," she says with a laugh, patting the spot next to her on the bed, but making no move to get up.

Still, I do as I'm told, sitting down very carefully next to Jesy on the bed.

She looks at me strangely before shaking her head a bit, as if to clear her thoughts.

"Have you settled on something you'd like to watch yet?

"I was thinking something scary," I say, as if it's no big deal.

"Yeah! Wait, really? You hate scary things," she says, covering a whole spectrum of emotions in the course of a couple seconds.

"Yeah, but you love scary films," I say with a shrug. "You watched cartoons with me last time, and you hate cartoons."

"I do," she says with a laugh, before her face goes all concerned. "You're not gonna like, have nightmares or anything, are you?"

"Not if you snuggle me..." I say with a conspiratorial grin.

She just laughs and rolls her eyes. "I'll snuggle you all the time if you'll let me watch horror films whenever I want."