you can see it

A/N: totally and completely unedited 'cos I need sleep but I wanted to get this up today! Happy (very) late birthday to @HeartColorfulMind, who picked this prompt from my prompt list and made some alterations to it for her birthday. Hope you like it, babes✨

alright, let's get into it. see you at the end!💕

---

"You can see it," Jesy says, her voice wobbling.

"Eh?" Perrie asks, licking the knife she just used to spread nutella over her toast. She nearly dips straight into the Jam next, but then she remembers Jes is watching, so she probably ought to wash the knife first so Jesy doesn't yell at her about bacteria and that.

Jesy doesn't say anything while Perrie walks over to the sink though, so Pez looks up at her, unused to her silence. Her wet hair sits just below her shoulders, and she's currently sporting a thick terry cloth bathrobe that's a lovely olive green, which compliments her coloring beautifully.

Perrie tells her as much.

Jesy doesn't respond to what Perrie's said, though.

"You can see it," Jesy repeats, tears falling steadily now, which prompts Perrie to flick off the sink and run over to her right away.

"Jes, what's the matter?" Perrie asks, cradling her tear streaked face immediately. Jesy's emotions have been a bit all over the place lately, but Perrie figures she's allowed unpredictable emotions, all things considered.

"You can see it," She repeats again, and Perrie's beginning to worry that she's cracked.

"See what, Love?" Perrie asks, looking at Jesy terribly cluelessly, as she often does.

Jesy shoots Perrie a little smile as she takes in her glassy blue eyes and shakes her head, grabbing Perrie's hand in hers and leading Perrie up the stairs through the master bedroom to the master bath.

Perrie wants to complain about her nutella toast that's going cold on the counter, but she quickly stops herself. There are very few things more important to Perrie than food, and her wife is one of them.

Wife. A thrill still goes through her every time she thinks of Jesy as her wife. There was a time where Perrie worried they'd never get to this stage, but here they are, only married six months and already taking the next step.

Speaking of...

"You can see it," Jesy says, pointing to the mirror.

Jesy seems to be pointing at... something on her robe? The tie, maybe? Perrie doesn't know. She just nods, but Jesy seems to be looking for more than that.

"Oh, I can't see it," Perrie whines, stomping her feet in frustration. Most everyone finds this little habit of Perrie's annoying- or unbecoming of a woman who's nearly thirty, anyway- but Jesy still finds it cute. Even after all this time. "Jes, what am I meant to see?"

Jesy smiles up at her, pressing her lips to Perrie's cheek before she shakes off the hand that Perrie's holding so she can undo her robe.

"Okay, that- yes, I would very much like to see that," Perrie says, helping Jes untie her robe. She'll take the sight of Jesy's glorious naked body over nutella toast any day.

She is quite hungry, though, so maybe they can have a quick little romp, and Perrie can get back to her breakfast?

Or maybe she'll just have Jesy for breakfast. Either would be lovely, really. She's not picky.