Shoulder Kisses

They're still all sweaty and shiny from stage the first time she does it. The show in Switzerland has just gone off without any noticeable hitches, and the girls are all riding high. They embrace, as they're prone to do, professing their love for one another as they bounce around in excitement.

"Let's go get foooood!" Perrie yells, dragging Jesy along with her. "I'm starving!"

Jesy laughs as Perrie pulls her away, giving a quick wave to Jade and Leigh, who have already started undoing their stage shoes.

"Slow down, Pezza-bear," Jesy says happily. Perrie looks back at her, flushed and grinning, before slowing their pace.

They don't speak much as they head to the craft services area, walking relatively quickly and swinging their joined hands between them.

Perrie lets go of Jesy's hand, albeit a bit reluctantly, as she starts collecting food. Jesy stays close to her though, putting this and that on Perrie's plate for her to "try." Jesy's incredibly particular about what she eats lately. It makes Perrie a little sad, though Perrie refuses to think about why. As long as Jesy's still eating something, Perrie has promised not to bug her about it.

Perrie's way around this is her insistence that Jesy "try" something she finds particularly delicious. Perrie always discovers things for her to try, and Jesy always takes at least one bite, for Perrie's sake. It's not perfect, but it's working for now, and that seems to be enough for them both.

Perrie feels a little chill as she takes the full plate to a little side table. She turns, noticing Jesy's stepped away, and figures that's the reason for her sudden coldness.

She quickly sets the plate down and walks over to Jes, who is now at the little portable water spigot, filling glasses for the both of them.

Perrie can't help but let her arms wrap their way around Jesy's waist. Perrie tells herself it's cause she's chilly, that she needs the body heat, but even she knows it's a lie. That's the problem with lying to yourself; you're always gonna be found out.

Jesy hums contentedly, leaning back into Perrie's arms. As she puts down the first, nearly full glass and picks up the second, she fumbles a little, nearly dropping the empty glass. In a feat of pure luck, Perrie manages to pin it between her arm and Jesy's waist before handing it back to Jesy.

Jesy looks at Perrie with a grin, crinkling her nose as she takes the cup from Perrie's hand. Perrie can't be held responsible for the kiss she gives her on her bare shoulder when Jesy looks at her like that. She really, honestly, truly can't. It's just so soft and lovely and domestic that Perrie can't help the way she presses her lips to Jesy's sweaty skin, lets them linger on the joining of her shoulder and her neck.

She removes them when she knows she should and not a second earlier, enjoying the way Jesy's breath stutters and her muscles tighten, her shoulders rising just a fraction.

Jesy fills the second cup with Perrie hanging on her, not just not minding but actively enjoying the way Perrie feels like this, almost snuggled up against her.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me when we get back to the bus? Or Grey's, or something?" Jesy asks, wanting more Perrie than she ought to have.

Perrie nods her head almost like a child might, sort of slowly, her movements too big.

"You goof," Jesy says with a grin, which Perrie returns.

"Can we watch A Bug's Life?" Perrie asks, loosening her hold on Jesy a bit now that she knows she'll have more time to snuggle her later.