"Stop Tickling Me!"

A/N: Title taken from the iconiquè interview above. 

stop tickling me! @ 0:26

the rest of the convo @ 6:40

(pesy is cute the whole interview tho (so is leighade, and so are all of them as a jetlagged OT4) so if you haven't seen it, it's definitely worth a watch! I've seen it 700x lol)

Enjoy!💫

---

"Stop tickling me!" Perrie croons, batting my hand away gently.

Sorry, I mouth, flicking my eyes up to meet hers. She nods at my tired smile, and even I can see the affection in her gaze, the way she regards me with a soft sort of love.

I lean in just slightly before I realize what I'm doing, and I quickly right myself. I can't hardly help but kiss Perrie when she looks at me like that. I've been called many things, but only Perrie calls me soft. I remember the first time she told me, how I looked at her in disbelief.

"It's how I feel when I look at you," she explained, running a gentle hand through my hair.

"Alright," I said, feeling the smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. "I can be soft."

And when she pressed a featherlight kiss to my nose?

I felt proper soft.

A snort in my ear brings me back to the present, and I send Perrie a glare, a little annoyed at her for shaking me out of my lovely little daydream.

She wiggles her eyebrows at me, sending me a sunny smile before she snorts in my ear again, almost planting a kiss to my cheek this time.

"You're gonna get a smack in a minute," I threaten, feigning disinterest as I pick at my nails.

 "What?" She asks.

"You're gonna get a smack in a minute," I repeat, but with slightly less malice.

"Why?" She asks, still using that cutesy voice that I can't decide if I hate or love. (I love it, but I love to pretend that I don't.)

She pokes at my thigh, and I glance at her long enough to catch her frown. Still, I've committed to my annoyance (which is not exactly hard to feign in the current situation), so I have to push forward.

"I'm just worn out, I'm too tired, everything's irritating me," I say, all of which is true.

I can see the frown Perrie sends me out of the corner of her eye, partially focused on my nails and partially on Perrie and partially on the conversation Leigh and Jade are having with the camera that I'd nearly forgotten was there.

"Jesy just said she's gonna hit me," Perrie whines at Leigh, who sends her a look that says, "well."

I give Perrie's thigh a gentle squeeze to let her know I'm not mad. I see her smile at me, impossibly cute, and I avoid her gaze the rest of the interview, knowing that if I catch it again, I'm liable to do something to out us.

Perrie nearly outs us everyday, warm and loving as she is, so I do my best to try and seem disinterested.

It's especially hard after a long day like this, when we haven't had 5 minutes to ourselves, and all I wanna do is jump into bed and hold her in my arms forever.

As soon as the camera cuts though, I link my hand with hers, doing my best to remain inconspicuous to everyone but her.

She giggles, actually giggles, because she's the embodiment of light, and I can't help but smile in return and give her hand a squeeze.

She looks around quickly before she ducks back to me, pressing a smacking kiss to my cheek.

"Are you alright?" She asks, resting her chin on my shoulder.

She's too close, especially for a semi-public space full of interns and other people I don't trust, but I can't tell her to back off. I want her close. Closer than she is now, even, but I'll take what I can get.

"I'm tired," I tell her honestly. "Physically, and... well, otherwise," I say, ducking my head a bit so she can't spot the sad look I know is in my eyes.

It's pretty obvious that she's seen it, though, when I catch the frown on her face.

"Would a good cuddle help?" She asks sweetly.

"Pez, we can't-" I start.

"We can tonight," she insists. "We've even got two rooms, so you'll have me all to yourself. If you want," she offers, a bit more hesitant.

"You're all I want," I tell her, feeling my heart skip as I do.

She grins back at me, bright and sunny and a little crooked.

I peck a kiss to her lips this time, even though that's certainly not allowed. I just can't help myself when she smiles like that.

"Jesy!" she squeals quietly, trying her best to pretend to be put off.

"Sorry," I say, though I'm really not.

"S'okay," she says, still grinning at me all goofy. "We just have to be careful."

I laugh a little at our role reversal- I'm constantly chastising Perrie for her open affection, even though I'd hate for her obvious touches and constant kisses to stop.

"Okay, then. Pezza?" I ask, feeling particularly soft for her in this moment.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. For making, um, for making life worth it," I offer, trying not to think about how vulnerable I'm feeling.

She just nods, eyes a little misty.

"Everything for you, Baba." 

---

A/N: I know this one is reallllly short but I promised @jesyswifey that she'd have something new to read when she wakes up, so here it is💖 

unedited, 'cos it's just a little drabble✨

I haven't ever been able to get these cute Pesy moments out of my head, and I hope you enjoyed the slight liberties I took. This is how it went irl in my head lmao😂

I hope everyone is well, and I'll see you all soon!

xx

syd

tumblr @16sydd16