She's Sick (Alerresy)

A/N: just a heads up, this is an Alex x Perrie x Jesy (Alerresy) oneshot.

Enjoy!

---

Alex calls Perrie one night and Jesy answers, holding Perrie close in bed.

     "She's sick," Jesy says quietly, stroking Perrie's hair and kissing her forehead. "She'd been dozing for the last hour, but she hadn't gotten much in the way of sleep before that, so I brought her in to bunk with me."

     "Yous don't sleep in the same bed every night?" Alex asks, a little surprised.

     "Not on the bus," Jesy says. "We're only supposed to sleep one person per bunk, to keep things safe. Plus, there's a strict "no sex on the bus rule, which morphed into a "no one sleeps together on the bus" rule because... well, someone couldn't keep their hands to themselves," she laughs.

     "Wonder who that was," Alex says with a grin.

     "I'll give you a hint: blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and pornstar boobs," Jesy says with a wink.

     Alex laughs.

     "I find it hard to believe this rule was made solely because of the blonde one," Alex teases.

     "Hey, it's not my fault Perrie's loud," Jesy says.

     "Yes it is," Perrie says quietly, sounding extra Geordie.

     "Hiya, baba. I'm sorry if we woke you," Jesy coos, kissing Perrie's cheek.

     "Stop it. You can't get sick too," Perrie whines, halfheartedly pushing Jesy away cause she knows she should. She doesn't want to, but she knows she should.

     "I don't mind," Jesy says, still kissing Perrie and holding her close. "I've got a pretty good immune system anyway, I'll be alright."

     "You always say that, and you always get sick," Perrie says, snuggling even closer.

     Jesy laughs, scrunching her nose because Perrie's right. Alex's heart hurts a little. Not cause he's jealous, but cause he misses them both. He wants Jesy on one side of the bed and him on the other with a grumpy, sniffly perrie smothered in between them. He wants to be there while Jesy finds any excuse she can to snuggle Perrie proper close, wants to kiss Jesy's scrunched nose when she looks over at him as he laughs. 

     "Y'alright, Lex?" Jesy asks suddenly, pulling Alex out of his thoughts.

     "Yeah, Sorry," he says, managing the most convincing smile he can. "Just wish yous were here or I was there."

     "Why? So you can get crusty nose and then bitch about it for three whole days? You   men have no tolerance for being even the slightest bit sick, I swear," Perrie groans.

Jesy shushes her, looking up at Alex contritely.

     "S'alright," Alex says Dismissively. "Perrie's always cross when she's sick. I'm used to it."

     Perrie glares at Alex for saying that and then at Jesy for not defending her, and both Alex and Jesy can't help but laugh.

     "Keep laughing and we won't send you the video," Perrie gripes, Alex and Jesy both a little enchanted by her thicker than usual accent and cute stuffy-nosed voice.

     Jesy just gazes at Perrie, pushing her hair back from her forehead, resting her hand over it to check Perrie's temperature before frowning. Alex watches Jesy kiss Perrie's forehead, not knowing if it's purely out of love or if it's because she's trying to get a proper temperature read. It's not until he hears Perrie murmur a soft "m'fine, Baba," to Jesy that what Perrie last said to him sinks in.