Surprising My Little Brother

I stepped onto the set of Julie and the Phantoms to surprise my little brother, Owen. I did tell him I wouldnt be able to visit him on set but that was so I could surprise him. I saw Savannah Lee May sitting on a chair.

"Hey there, you," I said to her and sat down next to her.

"Oh, hey y/n," she smiled at me. "What are you doing here, sweetie?" she asked. I only know Savannah because her and Owen have already been in a show together.

"Going to surprise Owen," I replied

I waved goodbye to her and went into Owens trailer to surprise him. Im going to take a chonce and snoop around while no ones there. Messy, as always. But I had to hide because I heard Owens voice and the trailer door opening. As he walked in I yelled at him "NO JIMMY PROTESTED," Owen looked at me and saw my reputation t-shirt.

"Really, youre going to make 1D references wearing Taylor Merch?" He asked. Then he saw my Make Out Monday phone cover. He snickered.

"What?" I asked staring at him. He looked me dead in the eyes. He wasnt going to give me an answer, so I took his water bottle and started drinking out of it.

"You know Jeremy Shada is one of my casemates?" I spat my drink out all over him and almost choked.

"What the quiznack," I said not trying to strangle him to death. Booboo Stewart walked in. I knew who he was seeing as I have a great role in the Descendants as his girlfriend. Cmon guys Im only his girlfriend in Descendants, grow up. He waved at me.

"Hey dork," I said with a smile.

"Hey idiot," he replied with an even bigger smile.

"y/n, come and meet everyone," said Owen. I nodded and followed him out of the trailer. He took me over to where everyone was practicing for the show. "Everyone, I would like you to meet my sister, y/n," he basically shrieked at the top of his lungs. A girl with nice tan skin and fluffy hair smiled at me.

"Hey, Im Madison Reyes, this is Charlie Gillespie, and this is Jeremy Shada,"She pointed them out to me.

"Like your phone cover," said Jeremy, smirking. I went red, which Im very sure was noticeable.

"Thanks, theyre a good band except for the little brother of Zac," I replied. I looked over at Owen who was now rolling around on the ground laughing his head off.

"Well, I am just offended by that,"Jeremy said with pretend shock in his voice. I laughed and sat down next to him. "Nice top as well, to bad Sc**ter and sc**t are idiots," he said. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Thank God we have Folklore," I replied to him. "Oh, and Lover as well,"he nodded his head.

"At least she found happiness with Joe," he said.

"What Joe?" I asked, jokingly. Just then, my phone started playing the Mockingjay Call. "Sorry, gotta take this, " I said to Jeremy getting up off the lounge. "Hey Sami, whats up?" I said answering my phone.

"Guess what, Carolynn just started dating your ex,"

"Do you mean Carolynn as in Carolynn Rowland or is there a different Carolynn?" the name caught Jeremys attention. "Sorry look we need to talk about this somewhere else or maybe even later," I told Sami, seeing Jeremys hurt in his eyes at the mention of his ex.

"Fine, well talk about it later, I gotta go anyway, bye,"

"Bye," I said, ending the conversation. Owen frowned at me.

"What was all that about?"

"Carolynn Rowland," I said with some form of anger in my voice. "Apparently, shes dating my ex, but I dont believe it because I refuse to believe it,"

"Yeah, well I wouldnt put it past that bitch," said Jeremy. Literally everyone started at him. I already knew what he was going to say next because of friendship with his older brothers, Zac and Josh.

"I already know what happened, Jer, you dont have to tell everyone," I said. Knowing the same amount of pain he was in at the moment. He looked at me. "Im friends with Zac and Josh,"
I explained. There was a look of betrayal in hes eyes. A look I always had when. Well, it doesnt matter.