Ruined

I was in my room. Crying. Our wedding that we spent a few months planning. Ruined by my ex. Jeremy walked in.
"Babe, it's okay," I looked at him. "Aww, your so cute when you've been crying," I smiled a little bit.
"What are we gonna do now?" My ex had sabotaged everything, we were about to sign our names and then he walked in and teared up the papers, then knocked the cake over. I was such a nervous wreck before the wedding, then as I was walking down the isle, I saw Jeremy and my nerves were gone and now I'm in Jeremys arms, crying, in such a  beautiful wedding dress. I don't know what to do or what to say, all I want to do is eat ice cream and watch a sad movie and cry.
"I don't know baby, I don't know," I checked my phone for any messages
Livvy Rodriri: hey r u okay?
Me: yeah I'll be okay thanks 4 checking in
"Who was that?"
"Olivia Rodrigo," Jeremy nodded.
"Hey let's go home, we can do something fun along the way like get maccas,"
"I don't wanna ruin my dress,"
"Well, aren't you lucky I brought you spare clothes," I smiled. He quickly ran out to the car to get them. He came back and was holding trackies, a baggy jumper and a lose tee shirt with sneakers. "I knew you'd want to change at some point anyway,"
"Do u have some,"
"Some what?"
"Spare clothes," he nodded and handed me mine. He ran back to the car to get his while I got changed. Yeah, I'm I love with the right one, I thought. We went to maccas and like the moment I got home, I went to bed. I just wanted this day to be over.

A/N: hey guys, sorry about how unnaturally cliché this chapter is. But thanks for reading this far aswell.