Random chapter that i though was cute

"Yeah I'll be there, unless COVID has other plans, what time? 12:00 okay what day? Monday, meeting for lunch? Cool okay got to go bye," I was talking to dove Cameron.
"What was all that about?" Jeremy asked.
"Oh umm we're going to see Dove and Thomas for lunch on Monday,"
"Okay," he said, getting up off the lounge, "I know what your thinking," I stared at him in confusion. "How many times do I have to tell you your going to be a great mum,"
"Yeah....but,"
"No don't do that, don't make yourself feel like crap. You always do it and it really makes me upset because I just want you to be happy," I hugged him.
"Thanks. Also could you please make me a marshmallow and peanut butter sandwich (we thank five hargreeves)?"
"Really?"
"Yes," he rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. "We can watch Star Wars if you make me a hot chocolate as well," I said. I know he heard me because the kettle started to boil. God, he's such a dork but I love it. He walked in a few minutes later.
"LETS WATCH STAR WARS," he yelled. He came and sat back down next to me. Then the baby kicked.
"Ow," I said. Jeremy turned his head towards me. "A foot collided with the inside of my belly,"
"Man, your gonna go in labour soon, seeing as it has been nine months." I panicked, what if we got the number of months wrong?
"What if we got the....."
"Nope, I put a nine month reminder in my phone when we found out," I hugged home even tighter.
"Thanks for my sandwich," I said taking a bit out of it. "And my drink,"
"That's is sitting on the bench,"
"Yeah yeah I'm gonna drink it, you need to calm down,"
"No,"
"Your been too loud,"
"Y/n, I love you but stop please,"
"Okay," I said, getting to get my hot chocolate.