People Start Catching On

I rolled out of bed and woke up to sunshine beaming through my window. Whelp its my birthday today and me and Jer had been dating for a month. Hes such a sweetheart. Ping. I looked over at my phone.

Niall Horan: Hey birthday girl you better take a chonce and try to write that new album today. Also, twenty-four? Wow you grow up so fast, it always amazes me just how the night changes. Hows Jer? 😊

Me: You sound like a dad, Niall and Jeremys good, why?

Niall Horan: Im gonna take you calling me a dad as a compliment. Because hes dating you.

Me: Gee thanks.

My phone started ringing. "Hey Booboo,"

"Happy 24th birthday, I remember when I was that young,"

"You used to be 24?"

"Yes and I used to be as hot as hell and still am,"

"Keep dreaming.  Anyway, why did you actually call?"

"Ummm just wondering if you wanna go to watch that new movie that came out last week?"

"Yeah sure no one else wants to do anything,"

"Cool pick you up at 8:00pm,"

"K bye,"

"Bye loser," I hung up the phone. Okay, so I just had the whole day to chill. I got a bunch of calls and messages from people and even replied to fans who said happy birthday to me on social media. I watched some Harry Potter, because Harry Potters awesome. Listened to some Taylor Swift and Make Out Monday and the JATP Soundtrack and even Why Dont We for the first time in forever. Went out and did some shopping came back to cook some dinner and then 8:00 rolled around. I heard a knock at my door.

"Zawe and Tom? What are guys doing here?"

"Booboos in the car with us, calm down,"

"Wow Tom arent you British I thought British people were meant to be polite,"Zawe laughed. (Oh this is Zawe Ashton, currently Tom Hiddlestons girlfriend)

"Cmon, y/n," she said. I walked to the car and got in the back.

"Hey dumbass," I said to Booboo.

"Lovely to see you too," we drove for around an hour and we passed the cinema?

"Wait, I thought we were going to watch a movie?"

"We're going to someplace else, glad you always dress up nicely though," we arrive another hour later at Toris house?

"What the fuck are you doing. This better not be another one of your lame pranks Booboo"

"Its not," He says but looked very scared for his life, so I guess it is.

"I thought you were an actor.." I say in reply. He shrugged. We climbed out of the car.

"Hold on, stay out here and Ill text you when you can come in,"

"Okay," I waited for like an hour, which was fifteen (Good song by Taylor, her version is out now) minutes, but felt like an hour. I walked into the house slowly, everything was dark. I walked past a mirror and almost had a heart attack. I entered Toris loungeroom and turned on the light.

"SURPRISE," everyone yelled. I smiled, seeing everyone who I love in this room.

"You guys, you really shouldnt have,"

"Well, we know how you barley get birthday parties, so we decided to do this for you, because you totally deserve it, y/n," said Cheyenne. "So happy 24th,"

"Thanks everybody," I looked around and frowned. I wonder where Jeremy was.

"Im right here, said Jer, putting an arm around my waist." I smiled, turned around and hugged him.
***time skip***
"Get up," I said to Jer. Seeing as he had promised me a day out.

"Im getting up, Im getting up, i turned on my heel and exited the bedroom." I had already made pancakes because I love pancakes. Jeremy walked out a couple of minutes later, dressed and ready to go. "Aww, you know how to cook," I looked at him in annoyance. "want some pancakes with your lemon juice and sugar? "

"Shut up, "

"Babe, Im joking, go get dressed," I got up and ran into our room. I didnt care if people caught on to the fact we were dating. I know that the headlines are going to be like Actor Jeremy Shada seen with Country Music sensation, y/n Joyner. Or something weirdly pathetic like that. I know how the media is.

***Time Skip***

Paparazzi went crazy as we exited out of Target.

"Jer," I said, trying to hide behind him.

"Its okay baby, its just a new relationship they want to gossip about, its okay," I looked at him and he squeezed my hand three times.

"I love you too, Jer," I whispered. He looked at me with sparks in his eyes.

"Miss. Joyner, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did, but okay,"

"How many new albums are we getting after you guys break up?"

"None because were not going to break up," Jer said.

"But I was aski-,"

"Yeah I know who you were asking, but dont you think you could ask something a little less rude,"

"But sir, I was jus-,"

"Nope. Cmon y/n, lets go," said Jeremy, planting a kiss on my cheek. I smiled. "Hey, your ears no longer go red when I kiss you,"
"Haha, your lucky I love you," I said, unamused by his comment.