New Album

Damn. I thought to myself. I looked at my husband. Sitting there with his legs crossed on his phone.
"Hey babe,"
"Mm," he replied.
"What if I.....wrote.......a.......sex song?" He glanced at me.
"Your a mum,"
"So is cardi B," I mumbled. That got me a death glare. "Oh cmon, I wont make it really explicit and dirty. I make it like so it goes by Taylor,"
"Fine," he said. I kissed him on the cheek. A tiny blush risk to his face. The album writing took. Few weeks and then recording it and getting merch and trying to find a good release date. Everything was a bit hectic. Jonah rung me late on night to tell me him an his girl broke up. It was a long painful phone call. Listening to him cry in on the other end of the phone was awful. I just wanted to hug him. Jeremy's sister called him to tell us she was pregnant as well. We were over whelmed with joy. But then, a few weeks after she told us, she miscarried the child. I felt so bad because I had a child and was pregnant with my second one. I knew the pain of miscarring through.
When the album came out, it reached number one on billboard. I was kind happy and I actually cried when I saw the news that it had been number one.
A/N: I know u guys hate these, but I really want u to go support this artist called Amanda lacerda she has a song called kissing you and it is absolute bop. Also, she loves JATP.