🏳️‍⚧️(this is when the twins r a bit older)

"Mum, Dad I gotta tell you guys something," I looked at Jeremy.
"What's up Lance,"
"I-uh Im transgender," She looked at us. "Your not gonna judge me right?"
"What your new name, Lance is obviously your dead name and your pronouns are now she/her?" Jeremy asked her. She nodded.
"My new name is Melanie,"
"Ok," me and Jeremy said together.
"Do the other two know?" Melanie shook her head.
"FAMILY MEETING IN THE LOUNGE ROOM NOW," Jeremy yelled. Savannah and Julie basically flew down the stairs.
"Who's dead?"
"What did we do?"
"No, shut up," Melanie said. "My pronouns are now she/her and my new name is Melanie,"
"FUDGE YEAH," the two girls sitting on the lounge yelled.

Melanie slammed her door as she went up to her room. I looked at Jer.
"You can go talk to her," I said. "She'll open up to you more," he nodded and got up from the couch.

JEREMYS POV
"Knock knock," I said quietly. Melanie was sitting on he bed crying. "Hey what's wrong?"
"People at school. They called me a fa- well you know," I looked at my daughter. "An then they made fun of me saying once a boy always a boy and sayin I'm doing it for attention and said that I need to see therapy," I gave her a hug. This was hard for me. I hated seeing my wife an daughters in tears. We stayed like that for an hour. Melanie fell asleep, so I left her. She was only in grade five.
I rung the school. They would like a meeting, so let's see how that goes tomorrow.