The Move To Cornelia Street

"Guys, me and your dad have some news," I said to our kids. They all looked confused. "We have decided to move to a new place, but you can still go to the same school," Melanie looked annoyed at that. "Except if you don't want to,"
"I don't," she said. "Maybe I can have a fresh start," I nodded and looked at Jeremy.
"There's a few schools around that you might like," she nodded.

We had spent a few weeks talking about the move and getting stuff ready. Melanie was happy to be starting at a new school where she might be able to be accepted a way better then the old school.
"Wait, where are we moving?" Savannah asked.
"Somewhere on Cornelia Street,"
"So you decided to move to a place THATS THE NAME OF A TAYLOR SWIFT SONG?" I nodded. "Wow, I'm not surprised but I'm also amazed," I smiled.
"You know, we had to save up a lot of money to get the house,"
"I'm not sold," Julie stated.
"The bedrooms have a walk in. wardrobe,"
"Hmmm,"
"And a en suite as well,"
"Ok yep, let's move," me and Jeremy giggled. When we got there, the kids went to pick out their rooms and we told them we would paint and all of that stuff. They were excited. The Julie came down.
"New place, new town, new boys to talk too," Jeremy gave her a look.
"As long as they don't hurt you honey," Jeremy replied.
"NEW SCHOOL," I heard Melanie yell.
"Great view, rooms big enough for art stuff and dancing, maybe a mixing board on the desk," Savannah mumbleed to herself as she walked down the stairs.