I'm.. What?

"Olivia, c'mon, everyone loves drivers license," I said to her, trying not to stop her from panicking.
"Okay," she said. "You've got a bit of a tummy going on,"
"Yeah I know, I eat way to much," she laughed.
"Or, you know, you could have a baby in there,"
"I'll know if i am pregnant,"
"Ok,"
****time skip to the next week****
I rushed down to the chemist. I had been vomiting every morning for the last week and was meant to get my period yesterday.
I ran-walked into the chemist and brought two pregnancy test's. the lady looked at me funnily.
"Aren't you engaged to Jeremy Shada?"
"Yes," I ran-walked back out of the shop and got to my house.
"Babe, you alright,"
"Yep just need to go to the toilet," I came out ten minutes later. I was pregnant. "Hey Jer, look at this," I said giving him the test. He looked at it for a couple of seconds and then looked up at me and smiled.
"I'm gonna be a dad,"
"And I'm gonna be a mum,"
"Should we tell Owen,"
"He's good at figuring stuff out and we're going to his house this weekend so we can just tell him there," Jeremy nodded. "Am I even going to be a good mum?"
"Of course you are, your going to be an amazing mum," I smiled at Jer and hugged him.
"Thanks Jer,"
"Wanna watch a movie?"
"What is it?" I said getting suspicious.
"Wanna have a 'Descendants' marathon?"
"Ummm heck yeah," I said. "I'll make the popcorn,"