she is ok

I was sobbing. I can't lose them. I just can't. If I lost even one of them, I would never be able to live with myself.
"Are you ok, y/n?" Zack asked. I shook my head. I got a message from my doctor.
"They're at the hospital we have to go," I said, still in tears. Josh go the keys to his car and his mum go the keys to hers. We passed the crash place on the way. It looked even worse in real life than it did on TV.
I half walked half ran into the hospital.
My doctor that usually checks up in the babies came out to take all of us into the hospital room. I saw Jeremy was awake. He looked ok.
"Broken arm," he said. We looked over at Julie she was sleeping. I was sort calm seeing her. Just then, my phone rung.
"ARE YOU OK, ARE THEY OK? DO YOU WANT ME TO COME OVER TO HELP YOU OUT WHILE JEREMY AN JULIE ARE IN HOSPITAL?" it was Madison.
"I you want," I said, I didn know how much I have been crying up until now.

The next few days were crazy. Jeremy came home that night but Julie was still in the hospital. We all made an effort to visit her. On Thursday morning, I drove up to the hospital myself. I want to her room.
"Hey mum," she said.
"Hey baby girl," I grabbed he hand an help it.
"Can you please stay all day?." I nodded. Throughout the day she fell asleep every now an then. I wish this wasn't how her life was at the moment. I needed to go home an have a shower. I called Jeremy to tell him to come up here so I could go home to shower. I told Julie and she said it was ok.

I was getting Julies favorite jacket when I got a call.
"Hey Owen,"
"Hey, she wants you to come now,"
"Ok tell Julie I'm on my way,"
"Yep an she wants the rest of us to go home,"
"Wow, ok then," me an Owen talked while I drove. When I arrived at the hospital. It was quiet an the sun was setting over the water. When I walked into her room. I was attacked with kisses from Jeremy.
"We're all gonnn go now," he said. I nodded and hugged him. After they all left I sat next to Julie.
"Hey bub,"
"Hi mum,"
"What have you been up to?"
"I watched a movie an it had fishes in it," I smiled. Fish were he favorite animal. I needed up staying the night.

I got woken up by the doctor around one in the morning. There was a few doctors around her bed.
"What happend?" I asked. They moved out of the way. I looked at her. Nothing had happend, she was just asleep. I looked at the monitor, still a line going up and down.
"She stopped breathing for a second,"
"But she's fine now,"

The next month was in and out of hospital. Finally, we could take her home. I was happy to have my little angel back.