The brith

"JEREMY," I yelled from our bedroom. I could hear him running up the stairs.
"What?" He said, panicking.
"My waters broke,"
"Uh oh," (see what I did there) he said. "Hold on let me call the ambulance" it was getting painful.
"Yeah hello, my fiancé's water just broke, yep okay, 42nd Cornelia Street (c'mon where my Swifties at) thank you, yes, okay, thanks bye," he looked at me. "They be here soon okay," I nodded. About half an hour later, the ambulance were here. All I really remember this that I was in the ambulance one second then the next, at the hospital. Somewhere I could hear Jeremy crying. I was in so much pain at the moment. It felt bad. Now I know why people say brith is one of the most painful experiences in this world. I wanted Owen. Just Owen. I looked out of the corner of my eye and could see Jeremy on the phone. He got off the phone and came to my side.
"Owens gonna be here soon, okay," I nodded. I was sweating. Damn, I never thought that having a child would be this painful.

***Time skip***
I was now holding a baby girl in my arms. I looked over at Owen.
"I am so god damn proud of you," he said. I gave a little smile.
"What are we going to name her?" I asked Jeremy. It took him a while but he finally came up with a name.
"Julie Madison Shada,"
"That's a great name," I said, beaming at him. I looked down at the bundle of blankets I was holding and whispered
"I'm gonna love you forever, no matter what happens, no matter what you do, I'm still gonna love you," I could see one of the nurses crying out of the corner of my eye. "Hey, are you ok," I asked him. "Yeah," the nurse replied back. I looked at Owen. He looked at me.
"Can you get me chocolate," he stared at me like I was a....... Damn sociopath (🤣 get it, see what I did there🤣) he got up and left the room. Julie started to cry. I had to feed her, so I did. Jeremy whipped out his phone so quickly when he heard the baby screaming. "You have to get used to this, you know that don't you?"
"Yeah, I'm just gonna see if the media knows," I nodded. Owen came back after a while.
"I hav to go home, y/n, I'll visit you tomorrow, okay?"
"Yep, see ya," him and Jeremy shared a look. Not a 'this is pathetic' look, but more of a 'when do we tell them' sort of look.

A/n: who wants me to skip a few years into the future when the baby is around five years old? Let me know in the comments, also your kids gonna be 🏳️‍🌈💅 so no hate please.